Lens and camera accessory bought

Canon 50mm 1.8 prime lens
Canon 50-250mm zoom lens

Macro Lens kit + UV +CPL + FLD adapter

Cost: $384

Bought from Amazon.

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
congrats Tkin bro for your new Hdd, nice purchased , mine one showing writing speed max 72 mb and min 54 mb, it thought its too less , because i brought my friend usb 2 transcend and its writing speed is something around 35-40 Mbps, so compared to that I thought it should be around 100-120 mb , thanks for clearing the doubt.

tkin

Back to school!!
I am sure u meant the remote with all those sliders!
Yah, kind of looked like an equalizer.

congrats Tkin bro for your new Hdd, nice purchased , mine one showing writing speed max 72 mb and min 54 mb, it thought its too less , because i brought my friend usb 2 transcend and its writing speed is something around 35-40 Mbps, so compared to that I thought it should be around 100-120 mb , thanks for clearing the doubt.
Its being held back by the drive, its 5400RPM, even with sata(laptop) I get around 60MBPs average(toshiba drive), low power 5400RPM drives just don't go any faster.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
If I can convince my mother, I will be splurging a lot of my pocket money saved over the months for Infamous 2 Hero Edition.

Tech&ME

Banned
If I can convince my mother, I will be splurging a lot of my pocket money saved over the months for Infamous 2 Hero Edition.

Moms are Moms , she will always give it to their sons! Even if Dad yells at her!! :-D

I love my MOM for all she has given me this far, now its time to give back to her :)

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
See ! I told you !!! Now Enjoy and respect her.

( Don't Put your Mom and Dad in Old Age Home when you grow up and your lovely wife insists you to do so. --- This goes to all our lovely Forum Members out here! )

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
So you are taking it for granted that all the forum members are boy/male/man only? ;)

Tech&ME

Banned
So you are taking it for granted that all the forum members are boy/male/man only? ;)

Ahh! you pinched me on that :grin: :grin:

Well ! No this also goes to females who start all this in the first place at home!!

( As far as I remember, there was a thread running in this forum (very lately) to search for FEMALES in this forum, you know, there is a MYTH around that FEMALES are less tech savvy! ) :)

EDIT : I found the thread : Any Girls in TDF?

NO OFFENCE TO ANY FEMALES HERE PLEASE!! or Chop of my head :-D

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
^^

( Don't Put your Mom and Dad in Old Age Home when you grow up and your lovely wife insists you to do so. --- This goes to all our lovely Forum Members out here! )
Nope. She kept saying she will have to ask dad first.

Took 3 days to convince her.

BTW see this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/fight-club/39882-science-god-45.html#post1377793

And that is a few months old post now.

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^

I told this to my gf and she broke up with me...not after you told on the forum...but i share the same viewpoint...:)

Tech&ME

Banned
^^

Ya ! Even my GF ran away last year when I asked her to join this campaign on FB!!

Now looking for new GF !! :( anyone interested with the pre-condition ? huhhhhhhh

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Just bought a 360 Controller and a 1TH Green WD HDD for Rs.4100/-(all).
Could not got any cheaper than this.....:(
Now I'm LF a guide for controller.

Top Bottom