Post your latest Purchase

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
Huh!!
why are you comparing corsair with el-cheapo ones?:?
if not corsair, then what do you suggest?
i said there after sale service is poor as compare to cheap psu like Zebronics, frontech, iballs - they replace the faulty one is 7 days , but wat abt the cosair they don't even have the update status of my RMA , on 09-aug i got a conformation that my RMA status is closed, if on 9th -Aug is is closed then they should ship it to me 10-Aug but is 14 now , did they send it by some of there representive by bus or something else ,

P.S i am not saying Cosair PSU are bad , But their service is bad iatleast in india , if you don't belive check in cosair forum, 90 % of indian are not satisfy with RMA service as they alloted a RMA service to third party.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Free Gift to all from my side to all of you

BitDefender Antivirus 2010 - FREE FOR 24 HOURS!-12 MONTH LICENCE

Promo Information
Incisive Media, the publisher's of the V3.co.uk Software Store, are the only authorised distributors of the BitDefender Antivirus 2010 promotion. Use the build provided here and as part of this promotion. Using any other build, with the promotional serial code, may not guarantee future updates (such as the 2011 edition, due soon). Do not re-distribute this build.
The promotion is online and available between midday CET Friday 13 of August and midday CET Saturday 14 of August. You can obtain your serial code during this period and install at any time.
How To Get Your Serial Code

Download the BitDefender Antivirus 2010 build from this store and go to *www.bitdefender.co.uk/site/Promotions/free24hours/ to get your serial code. Your serial code is valid for 1-PC for 1-Year.

Source V3 Software Store - BitDefender Antivirus 2010 [1-PC, 1-Year] - 100% off RRP

Sorry to post here as it is one of the most active thread in the forum . Grab ithe keys for your friends , relatives and ofcourse for yourself

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

don't suggest a cosair psu any more, as their after sale service is poor as compare to a cheap local psu's, already 10 days past when i sent my psu for RMA . Today called them on bangelaru center they don't have any update for my RMA.
did anyone get the free serial keys???
i could use one:smile:

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
hey dont talk about it
anything related to piracy is banned
and u'll be kicked out or something like that
arre yaar it isn't piracy:evil:
completely legal:-|
check bitdefender site if you don't believe me:|
they were giving away free bitdefender keys for 24 hrs
it was sponsored by the bitdefender wallas themselves:p
many have got the free keys by registering
i have registered but still waiting for keys
never mind
the giveaway is over now..

Piyush

Lanaya
arre yaar it isn't piracy:evil:
completely legal:-|
check bitdefender site if you don't believe me:|
they were giving away free bitdefender keys for 24 hrs
it was sponsored by the bitdefender wallas themselves:p
many have got the free keys by registering
i have registered but still waiting for keys
never mind
the giveaway is over now..

arey yaar
late ho gaya mein.....tch...

anyways i'm still running norton internet security 2010 (2months free subscription) came with my mobo driver cd :p

tkin

Back to school!!
Free Gift to all from my side to all of you

BitDefender Antivirus 2010 - FREE FOR 24 HOURS!-12 MONTH LICENCE

Promo Information
Incisive Media, the publisher's of the V3.co.uk Software Store, are the only authorised distributors of the BitDefender Antivirus 2010 promotion. Use the build provided here and as part of this promotion. Using any other build, with the promotional serial code, may not guarantee future updates (such as the 2011 edition, due soon). Do not re-distribute this build.
The promotion is online and available between midday CET Friday 13 of August and midday CET Saturday 14 of August. You can obtain your serial code during this period and install at any time.
How To Get Your Serial Code

Download the BitDefender Antivirus 2010 build from this store and go to *www.bitdefender.co.uk/site/Promotions/free24hours/ to get your serial code. Your serial code is valid for 1-PC for 1-Year.

Source V3 Software Store - BitDefender Antivirus 2010 [1-PC, 1-Year] - 100% off RRP

Sorry to post here as it is one of the most active thread in the forum . Grab ithe keys for your friends , relatives and ofcourse for yourself

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

don't suggest a cosair psu any more, as their after sale service is poor as compare to a cheap local psu's, already 10 days past when i sent my psu for RMA . Today called them on bangelaru center they don't have any update for my RMA.
Just 10 days? this ain't the usa, that's the minimum amount of time they take to ship the product to overseas, 20 days is what you're looking at, I just gave my hd5850 for rma, they said to call after 15-20 days least, a 8800GT rma done from rashi took 21 days for my friend and an intel mobo took 3 months, the fastest rma I've seen here is from seagate(3 days ftw).

5 days to deliver the stuff(if they deliver that fast), rma time is appx 5 days, then product is shipped along the next lot of goods coming in, that's a further 6-10 days usually.

PS: Corsair like most other brands do their warranty through 3rd party distros(eg- tirupati), they usually screw up a lot, sometimes intentionally too.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Well said tkin my logitech x210 speaker takes about 25 days. They gave me brand new box packed new speaker.Rma given by Neometric informatique ltd. Time not always important but the product what u get should be brand new that pleasure us.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well said tkin my logitech x210 speaker takes about 25 days. They gave me brand new box packed new speaker.Rma given by Neometric informatique ltd. Time not always important but the product what u get should be brand new that pleasure us.
Yeah, usually distros hassle a lot with rma but don't screw with you after accepting it(other than rashi), specially if your stuff is high end like corsair rams/smps or 12k+ graphics card, they return the rma in a new box like the company sends them but if you give them a 2yr old 2-3k graphic card like say 8400gs then you're in a world of pain, this ain't the usa. There you can test a GPU, load the hell out of it till it breaks down and replace it(new egg) in 30 days. If the product lasts 30 days then it will probably last longer.

tkin

Back to school!!
Are Sapphire brand are available here in kolkata??
Yes, but make sure to get from official distributor, Tirupati Enterprises, go to a shop and ask prices and if you decide to buy make sure that it is imported by Tirupati(should be mentioned in the box), shops like supreme does parallel imports so stay away from them.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
ok thanks..but from the sapphire website states that *www.sapphiretech.com//images/partners/logo/99_633988849371562500.jpgAditya Infotech Ltd.2-5, Khemka Center, DDA Bldg, ,Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019TEL: 91-11-46665666FAX: 91-11-46665600Email: sales@adityagroup.com

is the official distributer of sapphire brand

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
Just 10 days? this ain't the usa, that's the minimum amount of time they take to ship the product to overseas, 20 days is what you're looking at, I just gave my hd5850 for rma, they said to call after 15-20 days least, a 8800GT rma done from rashi took 21 days for my friend and an intel mobo took 3 months, the fastest rma I've seen here is from seagate(3 days ftw).

5 days to deliver the stuff(if they deliver that fast), rma time is appx 5 days, then product is shipped along the next lot of goods coming in, that's a further 6-10 days usually.

PS: Corsair like most other brands do their warranty through 3rd party distros(eg- tirupati), they usually screw up a lot, sometimes intentionally too.
Tkin i admit i airn't usa but let me knw if my RMA is closed on 9-Aug , closed mean my rma processed na but even after that 4 days of status they haven't shipped my rma , i think till yesterday the haven't shiped my RMA that why the didn't provide me the consignment no to track it .well wat to say now its my bad luck let see when i will get back , he main problem is that i have give my texturing & modeling project on monday anyhow ,any its almost impossible ,have to bunk the class on monday

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
@piyush120290
pm me ur e-mailid i got exra key & funkysourav if you did not get the key yet you can also pm me ur id will send the keysto youguys by tomorrow,

@Sam.shab please conform did you got the key

tkin

Back to school!!
Tkin i admit i airn't usa but let me knw if my RMA is closed on 9-Aug , closed mean my rma processed na but even after that 4 days of status they haven't shipped my rma , i think till yesterday the haven't shiped my RMA that why the didn't provide me the consignment no to track it .well wat to say now its my bad luck let see when i will get back , he main problem is that i have give my texturing & modeling project on monday anyhow ,any its almost impossible ,have to bunk the class on monday
They are giving you direct rma? Aren't you rma'ing through tirupati? In this case tirupati needs to move the part to your location, maybe they are doing it by road or something. Blame the distro.

Top Bottom