Post your latest Purchase

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
New addition to the CC collection. Technically not a purchase but since I paid the fees, I guess it counts. :p
Wish I got it a month earlier - would've saved about 2k extra on the laptop purchase at FK.

*i.imgur.com/kTrdaF9.jpg
I also applied now approved within minutes with 1 lakh credit

Reactions: 007

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Their physical card generation + shipping was slow for me. Though card info was available instantly on the FK app, it took around 7 days to receive physical card.
Yeah, their debit cards are also like this slow shipping, no tracking details it took one month to reach my home even SBI is much better than this.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Holy shit! isn't that too costly?
Well, it's costly everywhere. But IMO it's better to buy while it's available than wait and lose opportunity. Who knows when the stocks will improve. Chances are that we could be waiting many months.

Between the low stocks and high taxes, I don't think the prices will improve much either.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, it's costly everywhere. But IMO it's better to buy while it's available than wait and lose opportunity. Who knows when the stocks will improve. Chances are that we could be waiting many months.

Between the low stocks and high taxes, I don't think the prices will improve much either.
Did you use a credit card to at least get some benefit, you could have achieved 3.5% effective discount on this purchase.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

But 86k seems like a damned big investment, whats the MSRP price for the card ?

monkey

Padawan
My desktop getting ready after 4 years on a laptop..

Digit-1.jpg

Asrock B550M Steel Legend - Rs. 12,800/-
Ryzen 5 5600X - Rs. 26,800/-
G.Skill Ripjaws 2x8GB @ 3,600 Mhz - Rs. 7,600/-
Samsung EVO Plus 500GB - Rs. 7,400/-

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I have never seen a 6800 card below 70k in any of the online stores. I doubt you'd get it at this price offline either. The scarcity plus taxes means Indian PC builders have to pay a premium anyway.

Yeah, I have never seen a 6800 card below 70k in any of the online stores. I doubt you'd get it at this price offline either. The scarcity plus taxes means Indian PC builders have to pay a premium anyway.
AMD outdid Nvidia in terms of paper launch whereas it was a golden opportunity for AMD to gain GPU market share, only if they had better stocks.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I think stocks are bad everywhere because of COVID. Either that or Google paid them off to make Stadia look more attractive.

In either case we'll be waiting a long time for prices and stocks to improve.

Top Bottom