Post your latest Purchase

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I see,still I think a mention of this on main forum page would be better(like in side above honor hub or some scrolling/static banner at top).

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
I checked that, but did you file a fir with the tte? It won't be of much help unfortunately. I know how you must be feeling but thank God that you are fine.
went to collect FIR and found the value printed as 5000/- only. No more hopes on police. they exist for nothing. Station Inspector made me sign first without turning the paper on the other side where value was listed.
I have not mentioned the value anywhere in my letter.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
went to collect FIR and found the value printed as 5000/- only. No more hopes on police. they exist for nothing. Station Inspector made me sign first without turning the paper on the other side where value was listed.
He probably entered it to avoid making it look like a "big case of theft"(probably something like theft below 5k or below are minor but a 50k one is major which needs to be solved or performance entry will be poor for station). For future reference make note of this because in case of theft of insured materials FIR report is necessary along with invoice copy(better take it to police station & say enter value as per invoice or don't enter it at all,may have to give some bribe for entering correct value too depending on situation).

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
He probably entered it to avoid making it look like a "big case of theft"(probably something like theft below 5k or below are minor but a 50k one is major which needs to be solved or performance entry will be poor for station). For future reference make note of this because in case of theft of insured materials FIR report is necessary along with invoice copy(better take it to police station & say enter value as per invoice or don't enter it at all,may have to give some bribe for entering correct value too depending on situation).
Is it possible to claim compensation from railways? ofcourse if i try to get the value changed to 150k

billubakra

Conversation Architect
He did that on purpose so that he can ask for bribe to correct it. You can ask them for compensation if you can prove that the theft is their fault. Better take guidance from some lawyer.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Congrats. Looks decent. Price which you paid?
I think you will need to buy wall mount separately since it seems it only comes with base stand.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
My existing Sony TV-KDL-32W674A suddenly shows or display half size only.

Actually, choose to buy Mi LED Smart TV 4A 43 only, Yesterday only released...Just tried luckily got it.

So, Yesterday booked luckily...!!!

Pls suggest any Pros & Cons:- Mi LED Smart TV 4A PRO 49

Can I buy separately for Wall mount?

*i.imgur.com/Xd3zjE9.png

@Nerevarine
@bssunilreddy
@SaiyanGoku
@Minion
@nac
@Vyom
@billubakra
Congrats. How much?
@ssb1551 got the same xouole of days back, check previous pages. Netflix can't be installed in this tv.

Top Bottom