Post your latest Purchase

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/DSC_0524.JPG

Deepcool Tesseract, from IT DEPOT for 2.5k
too bad the indian version doesnt come with 2X LED fans

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Sry for the crappy pics, it took a long frustrating time for me to fix up the cabinet.. Here are some more.. The border is blue in color.. there is no front panel fan included and the back panel is not an LED fan as I saw in the unboxing.. Apparently the Tesseract BF edition that is available in asian markets doesnt include those..
Anyway, the cabinet's build quality is great, The metallic finish is very premium and to be honest, I didnot expect this from a budget cabinet.. Also, the cable management compartment has ample space for routing cables and it has additional zip tie holes to arrange cables properly.. about 9-10 zip ties are included as well :D
It has a total of 6 fan slots, all 120 mm ones, 2 in the side panel (exhaust), 2 in the top (intake), 1 exhaust at rear and 1 intake at front..
I was pleased to know that every intake fan slot has an integrated fan filter, no worries about dust getting in, also the bottom mounted PSU fan also has a fan filter..
Too bad they hadnt included a front LED fan, otherwise it would have looked really good..
The USB3.0 front panel slot is an added bonus, especially at a cabinet at this price.. It is connected to the USB 3.0 header on the mobo (if u have, I dont :(), otherwise connect it to an additional USB 2.0 .. This way, both front panel USB ports are connected to 2 different headers for max speed.. Anyway , they provided the header atleast, like xpensive cabinets unlike cheap zebronics usb 3.0 cabbys where they only provide a routing cable to route the back panel usb 3.0 port to the front.. :lol:
The toolless HDD and DVD RW installation was a breeze, all in all, there are 3 DVD slots, 4 HDD slots and 3 SSD slots.. pretty ample for a budget cabby id say..
Also the front panel has rubberised finish, looks premium but meh
Im really pleased with the cabinet but my only disappointment - they didnt include 2 LED fans as the normal Tesseract

*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/DSC_0525.JPG

*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/DSC_0526.JPG

*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/DSC_0527.JPG

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
nah mate, its one of the best looking budget cabinets around at 2.5k dont expect NZXT Tempest at this price;D
this is what the US version looks like which has 2 Deepcool LED fans mounted
*i62.tinypic.com/16rk1h.jpg
But i agree, the cabinet isnt a head turner, the only cabinet under this price that has good lucks is Circle CC821 but that has crap build quality, i mean you can bend the plastic with your left hand

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
WD My Passport Ultra
Bought from Flipkart for Rs 3999 + Rs 90 next day shipping

PS - A serious WTF at USB cable size

*i.imgur.com/cTCNMIA.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vVSiA6Y.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ZPUMTn2.jpg
*i.imgur.com/sh2kFog.jpg

ithehappy

Human Spambot
WD My Passport Ultra
Bought from Flipkart for Rs 3999 + Rs 90 next day shipping

*i.imgur.com/cTCNMIA.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vVSiA6Y.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ZPUMTn2.jpg
*i.imgur.com/sh2kFog.jpg
Not only the size, the overall build quality is incredibly cheap too! I mean the USB cable. I was shocked to see the cable's thickness when compared with my Sony, it looks like a 10 rupee cable!

ajayritik

Technomancer

Not only the size, the overall build quality is incredibly cheap too! I mean the USB cable. I was shocked to see the cable's thickness when compared with my Sony, it looks like a 10 rupee cable!

I have similar cable for almost 3 years now and that has served pretty good to me.
Buddy even for Rs 50 you will not get a decent USB Cable leave alone USB 3.0 one.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
It's just a cable, give it a break.
No, it's not just a cable, a portable hard disk comes with two things mainly, and as long as I need to connect the cable every time I can't give it a break :|

Besides, I don't care, I kept the Sony and sold the Passport anyway :cool:

Top Bottom