Post your latest Purchase

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
For the masses :p

- - - Updated - - -

This is a USB Drive with microUSB port: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/technolog...ives-micro-usb-adapter-direct-otg-access.html

Flipkart: Sandisk Ultra Dual 16 GB On-The-Go Pendrive - Sandisk: Flipkart.com

I bought it for 920/- incl delivery, they immediately increased the prices after that. Here's a few cheaper options from eBay: sandisk dual | eBay

why does the ebay link doesn't work???

- - - Updated - - -

Every gadget you see in my signature is Made in China only, and probably yours too :p

i know that, just kidding man ......

nice purchase..........

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
^wow! congrats for the tv.
Q: have you tried connecting a 1TB hard disk to it and accessing all the files on it. does it play mkv videos from it?

Yes ... I have tried 2TB seagate free agent ..
Yes. .. It plays mkv.
But doesn't support .vts (dvd video)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^wow! congrats for the tv.
Q: have you tried connecting a 1TB hard disk to it and accessing all the files on it. does it play mkv videos from it?
Well I don't have that 8 series model, but a 6 series, and yes it plays matroska. And my 2 TB external connects just fine. Only format it couldn't play was FLV, maybe that has been fixed with a firmware upgrade, not sure.

@tkin: Congrats on the SanDisk Dual. Have they released any USB 3.0 model of the same?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
The new LG LA series can record as it has TimeMachine feature

- - - Updated - - -

congrats...wall mounting is done by SONY for free?

Sony is providing free wall mounting everywhere I think, at least here they are.

LG? no. Sony PQ better.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well I don't have that 8 series model, but a 6 series, and yes it plays matroska. And my 2 TB external connects just fine. Only format it couldn't play was FLV, maybe that has been fixed with a firmware upgrade, not sure.

@tkin: Congrats on the SanDisk Dual. Have they released any USB 3.0 model of the same?

Nope dude, only company to release a drive like this with usb 3 on pc side is some small company, some leaf production or something, and no major company has any model with usb 3 on micro side. Note 3 is pretty much dead in the water with its usb 3 port.

aniket.cain

Padawan
Purchased APC BR1000G UPS for Rs. 7250 from Shweta Computers, Park Lane.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394277306190.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394277306190.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 126
Top Bottom