Possible pictures of Prince of Persia reboot

Flash

Lost in speed
Jordan Mechner (Screenwriter and creator of Prince of Persia) confirms that this is not POP.

*twitter.com/jmechner/status/237291802795843584

Maybe, some new IP that Ubisoft is trying!

abhidev

Human Spambot
Jordan Mechner (Screenwriter and creator of Prince of Persia) confirms that this is not POP.

*twitter.com/jmechner/status/237291802795843584

Maybe, some new IP that Ubisoft is trying!

Check the last link in the twitter feed you provided....another rumor though....AC-Egypt

*www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/24965/Assassin_s_Creed_Egypt_24965.jpg

looks fan made artwork....

Flash

Lost in speed
Check the last link in the twitter feed you provided....another rumor though....AC-Egypt

looks fan made artwork....

AC-Egypt may be a rumor for sure.
But, Mechner atleast confirmed that those screenshots are not POP.

Flash

Lost in speed
So, it's time to revive this thread.. :mrgreen:

*cdn2.ubergizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/RpqLCZd.jpg
[h=1]Ubisoft Employee Teases New Prince Of Persia Game[/h]

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Where is the warrior within prince ?

Waiting for the new game. I liked the music of 2008 game with elika. And the humor was spot on with the personality. Never finished the game though.

abhidev

Human Spambot
the combat system in WW and 2 Thrones was superb...those acrobatic moves were simply awesome...and the story was good too along with the music...I hope the new one isn't a AC clone :/

Flash

Lost in speed
Twitter comment of the ubisoft employee is taken back. That's definitely means ubisoft is cooking something's under its hood for POP..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
^^Where is the warrior within prince ?

Waiting for the new game. I liked the music of 2008 game with elika. And the humor was spot on with the personality. Never finished the game though.

The prince in Warrior Within is the same prince as in The Sands Of Time and The Two Thrones.

- - - Updated - - -

They should continue with the 2008 storyline.

Oh God no....

I will settle for a reboot than that crap.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
He is a completely different person by personality. And why the prince from movie when it's the talk about game.

They f***ed up I guess.

Also, TSOT, WW and TTT were part of a trilogy with the same prince. The other Prince (2008) was a reboot with a different prince.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The story suggested that it was the same Prince. There were several mentions about Castle and all.

It became clear in the first few minutes of the 2008 game when the prince is calling "Farrah", whom we think is the princess, but he later says that it is actually his donkey.

Top Bottom