Possible or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

*My DVD Combo Drive is on G Drive and my CD writer is H Drive.I have got Nero Express 6.
On the source drive, there are G:TSST Corp CDW/DVD SH-M522C AND H:SONY CD-RW CRX230E.
On the destination drive, there are Image Recorder [CD-R/RW] and G:TSST Corp CDW/DVD SH-M522C [CD-R/RW]
and H:SONY CD-RW CRX230E [CD-R/RW].
What the problem I am facing with is I cannot write into MOSERBAER CDs.I think I should put into some
settings to do that work. What is that? Moreover, If I have got a original CD having no detail of its writing speed. Then
at what writing speed that I should use for best results when copying from original CD to another CD?

*The following question was asked by me three times before, but nobody gave me the correct answer till now.
Can anyone of you give me a solution to it? I have got Windows XP Home(SP2) and the Motherboard
is DG965RY. Under the Tap "DEVICE MANAGER",the words "USB Root Hub" has been given seven times with an
Exclamatory Mark appearing with Yellow color around it.I think in the BIOS setting for USB drive has been disabled.
What is that and how to correct it? Your step by step procedure?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
writing to cds of a specfic company do not require u to make changes to settings

cd-cd/dvd-dvd copy u dont need to worry of the writing speeds .... from what 1 of my frenz once told me that writing at slower speeds is better

as for the yellow exclamations .... the drivers are not correctly installed

Pathik

Google Bot
abt the USB error hav u plugged in a card reader???
btw wat error do u get if u try to write data to moser baer cds??

aj27july

Journeyman
kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

*My DVD Combo Drive is on G Drive and my CD writer is H Drive.I have got Nero Express 6.
On the source drive, there are G:TSST Corp CDW/DVD SH-M522C AND H:SONY CD-RW CRX230E.
On the destination drive, there are Image Recorder [CD-R/RW] and G:TSST Corp CDW/DVD SH-M522C [CD-R/RW]
and H:SONY CD-RW CRX230E [CD-R/RW].
What the problem I am facing with is I cannot write into MOSERBAER CDs.I think I should put into some
settings to do that work. What is that? Moreover, If I have got a original CD having no detail of its writing speed. Then
at what writing speed that I should use for best results when copying from original CD to another CD?

*The following question was asked by me three times before, but nobody gave me the correct answer till now.
Can anyone of you give me a solution to it? I have got Windows XP Home(SP2) and the Motherboard
is DG965RY. Under the Tap "DEVICE MANAGER",the words "USB Root Hub" has been given seven times with an
Exclamatory Mark appearing with Yellow color around it.I think in the BIOS setting for USB drive has been disabled.
What is that and how to correct it? Your step by step procedure?

Hey buddy. I also had Sony Combo Drive a few months back. I also had the same problem. I thought that my writer had gone useless. but then i started using sony cds. They worked fine. The maximum speed you should use is half of the maximum speed of the writer(26x ina 52x writer). I use 24x (always). This is bcoz the chances of getting write errors are extremely less at that speed. So always use good quality cds/dvds (SONY,PHILIPS...). Do not use intex, moserbaer..(i.e. chinese cds as well as pirated/smuggled cds). Otherwise ur writer will go mad.
Regarding your second question, i will tell the soluton soon. First let me understand the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom