Possible dead ZOTAC gtx1050

89praveen

Broken In
I bought a used ZOTAC gtx 1050 from olx..
Got a good deal so went for it ..but problem is it's not showing display.. fans r spinning but no output..

I checked box ..its manufactured in 2017 so it should be under warranty but I don't have any bills..
Will service center help me without bills ??

It's so dumb of me that I didn't check it before buying now I m stuck with it ..
Lesson learnt

Any suggestions ..??

Sent from my Iris X8 L using Tapatalk

chetansha

In the zone
Local deal ? Then get back to the seller.
Also do try rma. I don't see any other option. Also check if s no on box and on card match

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I bought a used ZOTAC gtx 1050 from olx..
Got a good deal so went for it ..but problem is it's not showing display.. fans r spinning but no output..

I checked box ..its manufactured in 2017 so it should be under warranty but I don't have any bills..
Will service center help me without bills ??

It's so dumb of me that I didn't check it before buying now I m stuck with it ..
Lesson learnt

Any suggestions ..??

Return it and buy a new GPU from reputed shops/sites.

OP

89praveen

Broken In
Local deal ? Then get back to the seller.
Also do try rma. I don't see any other option. Also check if s no on box and on card match

Yes , all nos match in box n card ..card has manufactured date of 2017..
Can I RMA it without bills ..??
It's my only concern ..

chetansha

In the zone
Try to do rma. But here seller has intentionally cheated you. So I would at least file a FIR .

quicky008

Technomancer
Send it to zotac 's service center for rma-tell them it was bought online and you have misplaced its bill

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
it's easy getting a copy of invoice if it's really bought online. OP can however prepare a bill with details or else he can goto service center with the card. If they don't ask for bill then great ( but usually they do for zotac ). Now the card also should have been imported through proper distributor to be eligible for warranty and the only way is to either emailing zotac india or go to the service center.

Top Bottom