Port forwarding in ZTE ZXDSL 831 Aii router.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabu

Right off the assembly line
My workplace broadband connection with static IP address is connected through a ZTE ZXDSL 831 Aii router by the ISP - BSNL, India. We would like to provide our WAN users access to the services in our LAN for which we need NAT/Port Forwarding/Virtual Server setting facility in the router, which we do not find in the web interface invoked by *192.168.1.1 . Please suggest how to set NAT rules/Port Forwarding/Virtual Servers in the router or whether a firmware upgrade is required for this purpose. If a firmware upgrade is required then please send us the same as an attachment along with the loading steps to be taken.

An early reply would be highly appreciated.

Regards

sabu

slugger

Banned
wat firmware ver duz ur router have

if it is ver 4.2 den d port forwarding intruction is as follows

Port Forwarding for the ZTE ZXDSL 831 v4.2

but if dont have d firmware den i suggest dat u upgrade it

dont have it myself, but u cud get in touch with ZTE

cause dey claim to let users dowload firmware

Users of ZTE mobile devices will be able to download software and firmware updates, configure device settings over-the-air and perform self-diagnosis of a device to identify problems
SOURCE

but i guess u got2 register or sumthin 2 get it
so i suggest dat u do it and get d frimware, and maybe upload i 4 us 2 download it ;)

here r d contakt details

ZTE GCSC hotline: +86-755-26771900

Complaint hotline: +86-755-26770199

Email: support@zte.com.cn

Customer service hotline for ADSL modems: +86-755-26770188

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
Mostly NAT has nothing to do with Port Forwarding (coz in my case, the NAT option is not there, but still I hv successfully !! PORT FORWARDED my D LINK Router and hence good speed for Torrents :D:D )

Check my link for PORT FORWARDING in my signature (if any one of u need help regarding screenshots) :)

Cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.