Poll for PC users- Future of Linux

Will India ever be the biggest user- country of Linux?

• Never!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well.. er.. don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
dare_dexter said:
Or, on the contrary, are a open-source fan?
I stand up for Free Software and Open Standards... And as far as future of GNU/Linux in india is concerned, I must tell you we are far ahead of other countries... As a point to mention i must tell you, Free Software Foundation has only three chapters in world
1) FSF [ www.fsf.org]
2) FSF - Europe [ www.fsfeurope.org ]
3) FSF - India [ www.fsf.org.in ]

India is leading ahead in the number of GNU/Linux localization projects going around...

ujjwal

Padawan
Unfortunately, in our school, most of what they teach us revolves around windows or dos. They talk as if linux or other OSs dont even exist ...

firewall

In the zone
@ujjwal tell me where are you from... it may happen that the local Free Software Enthusiasts may visit your school and meet your teachers there to make them informed about the free software...

isn't it GNUrag ????

:)

tuxfan

Technomancer
FOSS is the way to go. When the president of the coutry gives statements that we should use more of FOSS, we are surely bound to make some more progress. He is not someone who would just express and idea and then sit on it. He must have surely done something about it. Hope he has. We are not sure that the next president will also be a great technology visionary like him :(

Linux

Right off the assembly line
tuxfan said:
We are not sure that the next president will also be a great technology visionary like him

Our Next President will be Dr. Kalam himself... He'll be a double term president...

allajunaki

Journeyman
well a picture speaks 1000 words.... Take a look
*www.geocities.com/allajunaki/snapshot2.jpg
for full untouched screenshot click here...
*www.geocities.com/allajunaki/snapshot1.jpg

JAK

What the Heck !
allajunaki said:
well a picture speaks 1000 words.... Take a look............

Ahem...
Well ur image is a bit large..and causes formatin probs..Mind resizing it... :wink:

allajunaki

Journeyman
well thats my custom ISP hack.... and also capablity of Linux to LoadBalance Interent traffic via multiple gateways!!

Also resizing picture...hmmm.. Please Goto Page 2, I edited the Pic and resized it to 800x600 and had to enhance the sharpness....
Sorry for Killing everybody's net experience..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom