PM Modi announces all-India lockdown over Covid-19, will be in place for 21 days

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Yes bro, they are increasing in the range of 100- around 180 per day, that's a lot. But not comparable with countries which are not doing good.
*www.news18.com/news/india/with-jus...rate-for-coronavirus-is-worrying-2552845.html

What happened to the forum. Where is my dark mode?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yes bro, they are increasing in the range of 100- around 180 per day, that's a lot. But not comparable with countries which are not doing good.
India already touched 1000 count (987 today) in cases & 25 deaths.

One might be a carrier while being resistant to it and without any of the symptoms.
Yes, that's True. Some Super Immune people who shows no symptoms are the fastest carrier of the Virus.

Now, Plasma is being transplanted from the recovered patients onto the critical condition patients.

OP
W

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
What happened to the forum. Where is my dark mode?
It is back.
1585501234866.png

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ Number of people who have recovered in China is reported to be around 75k :shock: and I'm sure they aren't releasing results of newer tests.
(Coronavirus (COVID-19) map)

billubakra

Conversation Architect
US, Italy, Spain has more confirmed cases than China now.

View attachment 18917
I was watching an interview of Dr. Anthony Fauci. He said that cases in America will raise. As per him the country doesn't need to panic as the cases are rising because they are testing people and detecting it. 2 days back FDA approved a kit which can detect covid in 5 minutes. Now as per this guy cases might touch 1-2 mn and fatalities 100-200k, though 200k is the worst case scenario and it won't touch that number. They are solely working on isolation and testing. Bill Gates also gave an interview and he also said the same thing that number of cases means that they are testing people. Then I began to search how many people are we testing per day and I wasn't able to find anything credible. Any idea brothers?

OP
W

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was watching an interview of Dr. Anthony Fauci. He said that cases in America will raise. As per him the country doesn't need to panic as the cases are rising because they are testing people and detecting it. 2 days back FDA approved a kit which can detect covid in 5 minutes. Now as per this guy cases might touch 1-2 mn and fatalities 100-200k, though 200k is the worst case scenario and it won't touch that number. They are solely working on isolation and testing. Bill Gates also gave an interview and he also said the same thing that number of cases means that they are testing people. Then I began to search how many people are we testing per day and I wasn't able to find anything credible. Any idea brothers?
Not sure but we are definitely not testing more than 20-30% of US/EU/China testing.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200330/ae2a6bfe2214270fee7f25dffbe83193.jpg

India has a lower testing rate than Pakistan just imagine that :facepalm:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
after looking at the current situation in ncr and coming days in april when DBT transfers will take place in peoples bank accounts, this country is doomed

Top Bottom