Plz suggest Android phone in the range of < 16/17k

vinith nair

Broken In
Plz suggest a android phone in the range of <16/17k.
The brands with which i am fine with is: samsung, HTC, Sony, LG and motorola.

Minimum Expected Specification:
1 GB ram
dual core
4 inch or above display size
min reso: 480 x 854 pixels
3g, Wi-Fi.
decent camera and battery
preferably android 'jelly bean'
expandable memory.
dual sim is fine but not a necessity.

i wish to buy on EMI basis. i went through some models like Samsung galaxy core, sony Xperia L and LG optimus series but was not able to make up my mind whether i should go for either of these or for some other.
thanks!

OP
V

vinith nair

Broken In
what about samsung galaxy core? coz nobody mentioned about it, is it not good? xperia SP is beyond my budget. is there any other option than xperia L & L9.

dude1

Journeyman
what about samsung galaxy core? coz nobody mentioned about it, is it not good? xperia SP is beyond my budget. is there any other option than xperia L & L9.
galaxy core is ok phone only if ur budget is under 14k....And no, there r no options to l9 & XL in the range...

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Galaxy core has dual core cortex a5 processor along with adreno 203 GPU
Even for 14k, it is just BAD considering you get the same thing with Huawei Y300 for 7.5k

ashusood331

Broken In
Plz suggest a android phone in the range of <16/17k.
The brands with which i am fine with is: samsung, HTC, Sony, LG and motorola.

Minimum Expected Specification:
1 GB ram
dual core
4 inch or above display size
min reso: 480 x 854 pixels
3g, Wi-Fi.
decent camera and battery
preferably android 'jelly bean'
expandable memory.
dual sim is fine but not a necessity.

i wish to buy on EMI basis. i went through some models like Samsung galaxy core, sony Xperia L and LG optimus series but was not able to make up my mind whether i should go for either of these or for some other.
thanks!

Your price range allows me to suggest you with Samsung. I would recommend 'Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro' & 'Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562' mobiles to choice from. You can select the one which meets all your demand features - dual sim, latest android, 4.7 inch display, wifi, with EMI options available on snapdeal goo.gl/s7ZWbe & moreover fast processor to support all your multitasking. All the best for your smartphone.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Your price range allows me to suggest you with Samsung. I would recommend 'Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro' & 'Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562' mobiles to choice from. You can select the one which meets all your demand features - dual sim, latest android, 4.7 inch display, wifi, with EMI options available on snapdeal goo.gl/s7ZWbe & moreover fast processor to support all your multitasking. All the best for your smartphone.

:facepalm:
Another :noob: here

@OP, buy Xperia L

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ The recent update improved both cameras of the Xperia L,made it faster,and gives more free RAM. Get that.

Top Bottom