Plz Help Me

coolarena

Right off the assembly line
I have a segate hard drive of 160 gigabite which is causing issues again and again. It stucked anywhere, anytime without any reason. I've formatted it, resotred its MBR several times but all in vain. Now, the situation here that I've lots of data in there and again I'm stucked. I don't wanna lose my data, so could u please help me in this regards. What all I want is to get recover all my data ASSP

2nd is

I want purchase a New work station (only cpu, motherboard, Ram, HDD,SMPS, Cabinate, Graphics Card). My Buget is 40k only...

plz help me

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Make 2 different threads for different questions or you'll never get a proper reply for any of the questions.
For your first problem, take out your HDD & connect it as secondary to some other computer, Preferably through USB so that you can remove it whenever it gets stuck. Now transfer all your important data to the primary HDD. Remove it (even forcibly if required coz it's already damaged) whenever you get stuck and continue after plugging it in again.

For the second question, as I said earlier, make another thread elaborating on your requirements, preferences and filling up the PC build questionnaire.

OP
C

coolarena

Right off the assembly line
Thanks
i wll make 2 another therad

But my HDD is Crush. and automatically make 5 Drive (4 is 3.57 GB and 1 is rest space).
it connect my pc but i cannot open it....:x

Top Bottom