pls suggest good gaming config

rajan1311

Padawan
but then it depends upon various factors such as cooling system , no of fans , room temperatures...bla bla bla

my max temperature u sually dont go above 52-53 degrees on max load
and ideally they are around 30-32 :D

Thats pretty nice....i dunno mine, 2 cores are always stuck at -55....

OP
N

nd4spd

Broken In
hi, sorry for being away
i was out of station.

hmmmmm...
glad to know so much about unlocking, but i don't think i can do it.

earlier i was using AMD Athlon 3200+, ASUS A8N-VM CSM, 2x 512MB DDR 400MHz ram.
which stopped working unexpectedly, even bios screen was not coming on starting it. i changed the battery, then it starts for a while and again goes back to sleep. since then its not working. i tried to check my procy on another Mobo, but it didn't worked also my mobo with another procy didn't worked. thats why i have to buy a new system. i want the new system to be significantly better performing and also reliable. as i live in vadodara, very hot climate for major portion of the year. thats why i want a simple future proof PC (for 5 yrs atleast), which i can use without much worrying about the temp. or any unwanted blue screen.
i won't mind spending another 10K to avoid it.

also i have some estimate i my mind like
procy: around 7000 to 9000
mobo: around 7000, good expandibility, 2 x PCIe 16x, support for usb 3.0 and sata 6G
ram: i will go with the suggestions
gpu: good one even upto 12000
SMPS to meet the power requirement, as i have two harddisks sata II, 1 dvd writer

hope i explained my needs.
please suggest.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i think we should change the word Futureproof to Future upgradability. to be futureproof, you'll need buy a concept PC. which accepts AMD as well as Intel processor. support next gen DDR4 ram (maybe its in development). whereas with future upgradibility, all you need change is processor or graphics card at most. add more ram. & its done.

Top Bottom