Pls comment about this config......

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
sid my words if this muc money u can afford then no doubt go ahead.............but if u strict with your budgets.........then compromise .....
 

quad master

In the zone
@sid311

have you taken the quotations from just one shop or roamed in many
shops.When buying a system you have to ask in many shops and check
where are you getting the lowest cost for a particular component.

Well your system is very good and its worth the money you are spending.
I would say go for it.But check the cost in different shops.
 
OP
S

sid311

Broken In
i have checked with various shops and the avg qoute is around 66-68k... Do you think i should wait for the budget... do u a forsee a price drop ??
 

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
sid311 said:
i have checked with various shops and the avg qoute is around 66-68k... Do you think i should wait for the budget... do u a forsee a price drop ??

AMD has cut the prices of its AMD 64 line-up

021405amdchart196x3356sr.gif


But its gonna take atleast 3-4 weeks or maybe more for the price cuts to reflect here in India.
 
OP
S

sid311

Broken In
thanks blade runner... maybe then i should wait for the budget and hope that there is a price drop... though i doubt it.... what do u guys think......
 

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Well if u are in a hurry then get it or else you can wait. But since it is a fast moving field, newer technology keep getting introduced everyday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom