Please suggest me the Laptop brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimTech

Climbing..........
Hi..
I am planning to buy a laptop. Could you guys, please suggest me the brand to buy which will get me the best deal. Budget is Rs.50000.

Previously, I was looking for HP (model not decided) and Sony Vaio. But recently, have got some negative reviews for both and got stuck :confused::confused:. So, please help me out..

Thanks..

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
if you want for processor performance and all get Dell Studio 15 with P8600 processor.
Otherwise you can get HP dv6 1152TX(it sums up around 52K for this model) with good gfx card. also there is one which has amd mobile processor and 1GB HD4650 gfx card.

vaio is too expensive for its specs as always.
HP's dv6 series is good. and please when you say about negative reviews do mention model and link of the review. Do, remeber there are many models with different chipsets in HP, unlike HP, Dell has standard uniform specs, in chipset giving choice of proccy and different components. But still most of the new HP models have intel chipset if have intel setup otherwise amd chipset for amd setup, avoiding faulty nVidia chipset which were giving alot of problems.

mrintech

Technomancer
Whatever your main requirement is, go for Dell: *www1.ap.dell.com/content/default.aspx?c=in&l=en&s=dhs&cs=indhs1

Cheap, Superb Product and On-Site Warranty :)

OP
slimTech

slimTech

Climbing..........
thanks for ur suggestions..

the primary usages would be running the autocad, google sketchup, revit.. mainly for design softwares..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom