Please suggest me PSU,Cabinet & Motherboard

OP
S

shuvamgayen

Broken In
Thnx guys.
Please help me to select a motherboard. Till now i have choosen gigabyte aorus ultra gaming motherboard. If you have any suggestions please tell. I cannot wait for another 2 month for a different series chipset mobo.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then no need to even think,just get these products from mdcomputers or vedantcomputers.Both of them are situated in Chandani Chowk.

OP
S

shuvamgayen

Broken In
Hi i am building up a new pc and require your suggestions for new motherboard. I waited so long for 8th gen cpu so that i cannot wait now for h or b series 300 series chipset. So the only option remaining is z370. I know they are little premium also i dont need this as i bought i5 8400 still i have no other choice

Now i have selected 4 mobos as of now please suggest which one will be better

1. Gigabyte z370 hd3p
The thing i dont like is there is very less or no rgb lighting also no io port shroud

2. Msi sli plus z370
3. Gigabyte z370 aorus ultra gaming
4. Asus prime a z370

I have no need of sli as of now but low cost mobos dont have realtec 1220 codec. Please share your opinions

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi i am building up a new pc and require your suggestions for new motherboard. I waited so long for 8th gen cpu so that i cannot wait now for h or b series 300 series chipset. So the only option remaining is z370. I know they are little premium also i dont need this as i bought i5 8400 still i have no other choice

1. Gigabyte z370 hd3p
The thing i dont like is there is very less or no rgb lighting also no io port shroud

2. Msi sli plus z370
4. Asus prime a z370

I have no need of sli as of now but low cost mobos dont have realtec 1220 codec. Please share your opinions
Don't post new threads for one PC suggestion.

Fill this:
Asking for new PC help? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

1. Gigabyte z370 hd3p

2. Msi sli plus z370
4. Asus prime a z370

Get this:Buy Online | Asus TUF-Z370-PRO-GAMING Intel Z370 Motherboard | Price in India

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Stick to Asus or Gigabyte for good after sale services..

Intel Z370 motherboards round-up: 17 times Coffee Lake

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Well, I will recommend to go for MSI Z370 A PRO and 500W PSU probably it could be Cooler Master Master Watt Lite 500 W OR 600W. For the case,, if you are fan of RGB, then you can for Cooler Master Mastercase Lite 5 RGB.

I have recently built system from ANT PC with configuration Intel i7 8700, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, MSI Z370 A PRO, Cooler Master GM 650 W, Cooler Master Masterbox 5 Dark Mirror Cabinet, G.Skill 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 Ram, 250 GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD and 1 TB WD HDD.
Cooler Master has crap PSUs and Master Case Lite 5 has poor airflow. ANT PC gave you a thrash PSU. 1080Ti is known to consume ~400W alone on load (source: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founder's Edition Review: Bigger Pascal for Better Performance) and it would be better to pair it with a 80+ Gold/Platinum 750W or above PSU from a reputed brand like Seasonic, Corsair or EVGA.

AbhiShady

Right off the assembly line
Cooler Master has crap PSUs and Master Case Lite 5 has poor airflow. ANT PC gave you a thrash PSU. 1080Ti is known to consume ~400W alone on load (source: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founder's Edition Review: Bigger Pascal for Better Performance) and it would be better to pair it with a 80+ Gold/Platinum 750W or above PSU from a reputed brand like Seasonic, Corsair or EVGA.
Misstyped, you are right it is GM 750, they were suggesting V series, though maybe I never allowed them to alter, I was sticking to it. Haha, But anyway Im happy with my system, support to performance of system, :-D

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Misstyped, you are right it is GM 750, they were suggesting V series, though maybe I never allowed them to alter, I was sticking to it. Haha, But anyway Im happy with my system, support to performance of system, :-D

you should have gone with their suggestion at the very least then if not asked here or some other place..

Check on your PSU , is your model no - RS750-AMAA-B1 ... This PSU has bad caps and risky for a 1080ti GPU .. they are very unreliable .. similar to Corsair VS series .. how much did you pay for it ?

Обзор и тестирование блока питания Cooler Master G750M

you shouldn't be using this quality PSU with 1080TI . Please ask them to change this and pay them restocking fee / extra money ...

Cooler master V series on the other hand is good , though Corsair has better models..

Last edited:
Top Bottom