Please suggest me a good mp3 recording software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
Hi,

I want to convert my favourite songs from audio cassettes to mp3. Please suggest me a software which have the auto-cut function (sound activated recording). A friend in this forum suggest me Musicmatch Jukebox. That includes all the function I want, but only in its PLUS version. I searched a lot for a fully functional trial of Musicmatch Jukebox Plus, but unable to get. A site shows it has a 2 weeks free trial of the same, but after downloading it I found it is the free version of jukebox which was included in Digit DVD earliar. So, I request all of you to provide some links (or names) of some softwares which are suitable for my need. Thanks..

tuxfan

Technomancer
Audacity is pretty good. I have used it earlier. But it doesn't have the auto-cut function you are looking for.

IMO, auto-cut actually can create problems and it may cut even if its not required. A momentary silence in between a track may trigger a cut.

q3_abhi

Youngling
Go for Jet Audio. It has a good recording utility along with equilizer. But that requires pro version.

But recording can be done in Jet Audio Basic (free version).

Ziza

Right off the assembly line
I can also suggest mp3 Recorder Studio, simple to use and provides high quality records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom