Please Suggest me a Good Mobile Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Hi,
I have a budget of 1k-20k,Please suggest me a good decent mobile phone.

-A Decent Camera
-Decent Voice Quality
-Long Battery Life
-Preferably Nokia :)

Thank you

sountha

Broken In
Hi, If you are interested in a good camera then please do consider Sony Ericsson K-series phones too... like thee K850i - Superb Cam quality (5MP) , even better than that of the N95. Requires less tweaking around. Being a SE phone it also has class leading Music Quality to boot...

Regarding N82 dude, it had its own set of issues like hanging and slow opening times for diff apps like the usual N-series phones, thats why I wnt suggest to go fr it...

Its up to u 2 dcide [:)]

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Hi, If you are interested in a good camera then please do consider Sony Ericsson K-series phones too... like thee K850i - Superb Cam quality (5MP) , even better than that of the N95. Requires less tweaking around. Being a SE phone it also has class leading Music Quality to boot...

Regarding N82 dude, it had its own set of issues like hanging and slow opening times for diff apps like the usual N-series phones, thats why I wnt suggest to go fr it...

Its up to u 2 dcide [:)]

you dreamcatcher in disguise ? :lol:

you do not sleep at night or what ??

how can a person talk such useless things ?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nokia N79 or Nokia 5800 XpressMedia which has got Touchscreen......(Both are to be launched)

Don't go for N82. Its keypad sucks and N78 has even more worse keypad. :| If you've decided to get N82, then get N79 when it is launched.

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Just visited the showroom yesterday night, as correctly said by gagandeep and others, the N82 keypad is ugly and uncomfortable.
I'm thinking of getting N95 which is available here for just 18k (2GB Version)
N79 is available in my city though it will release in few days as said by my nokia dealer.
I think N95 would be the best choice : 5MP camera,nice looks, and 2GB is more than enough.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ N95 is very laggy, got poor battery life and got many issues. N79 will be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom