Please suggest gaming cabinet under 3k?

boosters

In the zone
Well i am not the gamer but i need for programming work which continously my computer run 12-16 hours, so i need better cabinet for cooling etc. I ordered CM 311 but i got damaged and the cabinet is also not good, i am thinking to go with Deepcool Tesseract BF under Rs2800 from flipkart or amazon. What you guys recommend for other cabinet?

I need the cabinet ASAP.

sidtechster

Game for Life
Well i am not the gamer but i need for programming work which continously my computer run 12-16 hours, so i need better cabinet for cooling etc. I ordered CM 311 but i got damaged and the cabinet is also not good, i am thinking to go with Deepcool Tesseract BF under Rs2800 from flipkart or amazon. What you guys recommend for other cabinet?

I need the cabinet ASAP.

Antec X1 CPU Cabinet - Buy Cabinets Online @ Best Price on Snapdeal.com

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
They don't deliver to my location and i have also written, i don't want to give one more chance to snapdeal again.

Increase your budget and get Corsair SPEC 01 @ 3600 from mdcomputers.in

They are having COD option as well.

Link:CORSAIR CABINET SPEC 1 RED LED (CC-9011050-WW - CC-9011050-WW - )

xtr3m3

Journeyman
Screenshot by Lightshot ,

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Deep cool tesseract SW ( Side window) can install upto 6fans , 2stock + 4additional

case cost = 3.2k rs + 4fans =1k rs (250 each on amazon)

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
Screenshot by Lightshot ,

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Deep cool tesseract SW ( Side window) can install upto 6fans , 2stock + 4additional

case cost = 3.2k rs + 4fans =1k rs (250 each on amazon)

Looks good but i don't want the fancy cabinet, can i go with FW only for running computer more then 12 hrs continuously. From where you bought the cabinet.

- - - Updated - - -

Increase your budget and get Corsair SPEC 01 @ 3600 from mdcomputers.in

They are having COD option as well.

Link:CORSAIR CABINET SPEC 1 RED LED (CC-9011050-WW - CC-9011050-WW - )

Did you seen that courier charges. Price for the cabinet is Rs2500 and CC is Rs2000 loolll... I am not living in other country...

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
check out cooler master N200. remember it only supports mixro atx/mini itx mobo. ATX mobo are not supported. buy locally . you will save on shipping and probably you will get low prices as well.

Top Bottom