Please suggest cor2duo processor and motherboard & ram at 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanads

Tech Lover
Hello friends
I am sanjib I have bit of problem with heating problem of my old amd x2 4800+ processor after 1 and half hour it gets shutdown immidiately. so I am thinking to taking a new core2duo processor with motherboard and Ram. I had a zion 1gb ram 533 if it get work with new motherboard or also get a ram too.
please help me quick.

thanking all of u

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
amd heating problem is an old story
the processors that amd releases now do not heat much

please tell which psu and cabinet you use

for that budget you are better off with amd -

Athlon II X3 435 2.9GHz @ 4k
ECS A785GM-M @ 4.4k
Transcend 2GB DDR3 1333MHz C9 @ 2.5k

total - 10.9k

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
the intel config -

Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93GHz @ 5.1k
Jetway I43GM1-HG @ 3.3k
A-data 2GB DDR2 800MHz @ 1.8k

total - 10.2k

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

but still i suggest amd one

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
amd heating problem is an old story
the processors that amd releases now do not heat much

please tell which psu and cabinet you use

for that budget you are better off with amd -

Athlon II X3 435 2.9GHz @ 4k
ECS A785GM-M @ 4.4k
Transcend 2GB DDR3 1333MHz C9 @ 2.5k

total - 10.9k

+1. heating issues long gone & dead. & if he takes Core2Duo now it'll b like giving himself a punch.

I dont want amd please suggest intel pro

thanks Jaskanwar Singh

Fore intel,

E7500 + G41 mobo will cost 8k. with 2k, get 2Gb ram. 1 stick. sell your old ram stick. still i telling you again, take Core2Duo or any Core2 proccy now & suffer later.

& yes the old X2's gets hot very much. & were very buggy. Athlon II X2 & even X3 are some of coolest processors in market.

vndprkh.09

Broken In
Amd heating problem not gone yet..i too have the same problem...

what's the profit to go for a cheap over heating processor then a high budget cabinet to cool them..

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
@vndprkh.09
WHICH PROCESSOR DO YOU HAVE?

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

heating problem was with old athlon xp & x2 and not with newer athlon II x2 , x3, x4

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Athlon X2 does not have heating problems either. Since the Hammer architecture, AMDs have absolutely no heating problems. Sigh it has been over 6-7 years since AMDs had those proccys having heating problems and still noobs call AMDs have heating problems. Sheesh! :/

Piyush

Lanaya
Hello friends
I am sanjib I have bit of problem with heating problem of my old amd x2 4800+ processor after 1 and half hour it gets shutdown immidiately. so I am thinking to taking a new core2duo processor with motherboard and Ram. I had a zion 1gb ram 533 if it get work with new motherboard or also get a ram too.
please help me quick.

thanking all of u
believe us bro
a lot has changed now
AMD processors are dominating the market right now
just because of their "value for money"
and dont worry about the heating conditions
it was a long time back that these proccy produced so much heat

coolguy12374

Broken In
Guys my Athlon 5200+ too got heating issues and goes kapput.I am using ordinary I-Ball cabinet with SMPS.Is it coz of my smps or bugs in da procy.If i go for Athlon II X2 240,will the heating issues be still there or do i have to buy a new smps.Pliz suggest.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Guys my Athlon 5200+ too got heating issues and goes kapput.I am using ordinary I-Ball cabinet with SMPS.Is it coz of my smps or bugs in da procy.If i go for Athlon II X2 240,will the heating issues be still there or do i have to buy a new smps.Pliz suggest.

well except the top of the line AMD flagship cpu's i.e. Phenom II X4 955 & 965 BE. rest are pretty much cool. only they run hot. so you may decide go Athlon II X2's way without any bit of worry.

coolguy12374

Broken In
Ok i agree with you.Am planning to go for Athlon II X2 250.But do i need to change my smps?Will my ordinary iball 400w bundled with the cabinet sufficient to give the power requirements.I dnt want another procy dead.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Ok i agree with you.Am planning to go for Athlon II X2 250.But do i need to change my smps?Will my ordinary iball 400w bundled with the cabinet sufficient to give the power requirements.I dnt want another procy dead.

i not think X2 250 avl in india. & moreover its cost too high. passes even the X3's. better get X2 240 + VIP 400W or FSP Saga II 350W.

coolguy12374

Broken In
Tnx 4 da rep bt i think X2 250 is avl in india.Ceck dis link *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=7475.Price dif betwen X2 240 n 250 is abt 300 rupees only so thought beter go 4 X2 250.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Tnx 4 da rep bt i think X2 250 is avl in india.Ceck dis link *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=7475.Price dif betwen X2 240 n 250 is abt 300 rupees only so thought beter go 4 X2 250.

oops. sorry missed it. so you getting X2 250 from lynx? also the PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom