Please suggest a Gaming Laptop for my budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakum

Broken In
Hi

I am looking for Gaming Laptop. My budget is 30K extendable to 35K.

Please suggest a Lappy which has powerful Processor, Fast & Plenty Memory, Beefy Graphics Card, Fully Reliable Motherboard. Tough Build Quality, Excellent Service & Customer Care Support would be added advantage.

Thanks in advance :)

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Dude i would recommend you buy a desktop pc in that budget... you can get a laptop for that much but dont expect it to play with eye candy turned up and high resolutions decide

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

here are your options they are on the higher side of your budget though ...

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

NEW Dell inspiron 14. for 35k exact + 1k shipping and other levies

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
In that budget you can't expect to go full guns for gaming....
You'll get a nice desktop in that budget as far as gaming is considered but as your requirement is a lappy then Dell Inspiron 14 which NoasArcAngel already suggested is good to go..You can customize it according to your needs on Dell's Website....

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Dude i would recommend you buy a desktop pc in that budget... you can get a laptop for that much but dont expect it to play with eye candy turned up and high resolutions decide

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

here are your options they are on the higher side of your budget though ...

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

NEW Dell inspiron 14. for 35k exact + 1k shipping and other levies

Hey Noas, what version of Dell Inspiron 14 did u suggest him :?: (the core i3 or the core 2 duo)...coz there are at least 3 to 4 versions of this lappy on Dell's website..

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
a 35K lappy budget for gaming is really tough (I hv SONY VAIO E SERIES, 48K price with corei3-330M, ATi 5650 1GB) and even then i never expected to play crysis at the highest max settings (Even many PCs fall to their knees doin tat..lol..) but my gameplay is smooth at fullHD reso of 1920x1080 and i love it..

if u can extend ur budget then u can get ACer 5740 wich has gr8 features.. :)
-----------

Cheers n e-peace....

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
you'd be really hard pressed to find a gaming notebook for 35k......

get yourself a good desktop and you'd be thanking yourself for it.......

@ashu: HD 5650 should handle Crysis very well man! I play Crysis on 1440x900 All settings maxed, No AA, No AF with a FPS of around 34 avg fps on a GTS 250 512mb (Overclocked).

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

aah, i see,well yup today i was playing crysis warhead on Gamer settings (wich was optimally selected by the in game option) so i guess since im playing on 1920x1080 reso so maybe tats the case im stutturing (in frames) a bit, i guess i shud lower down the reso to 1600'ish and keep the settings at gamer levell,,wat u say..?? :confused:

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
^^

aah, i see,well yup today i was playing crysis warhead on Gamer settings (wich was optimally selected by the in game option) so i guess since im playing on 1920x1080 reso so maybe tats the case im stutturing (in frames) a bit, i guess i shud lower down the reso to 1600'ish and keep the settings at gamer levell,,wat u say..?? :confused:
Yeah you could try that. Try keeping the AA off too. To be very frank, you practically don't see much of a difference until you keep AA more that 4x. I don't have Crysis Warhead actually, I have the original Crysis so I really don't know what changes Gamer settings have.
You could also try the following:
Turn On Trilinear Optimization
Turn On Triple Buffering

It improved my frame-rate a bit.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Turn On Trilinear Optimization
Turn On Triple Buffering
ooh is it..??? :confused: i thought tat turning them OFF wud be good. neways will try that and post my results... thanx again for the tip.. :)

also, u play it on a PC or a lappy.. ??? (crysis i meant).. :)
-----------

Cheers n e-peace....

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
also, u play it on a PC or a lappy.. ??? (crysis i meant).. :)
-----------

Cheers n e-peace....
Sorry for replying late, have my exams going on at the moment!! I play Crysis on a PC. If I had to use a laptop for gaming i wouldn't touch anything short of Alienware. Other laptops heat up on load and don't have even half the power of what an Alienware has to offer. Plus, my PC came for half the price of the cheapest Alienware laptop, :smile: so I'm sticking to PC for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom