Please suggest a 24 inch Monitor

wakkun

Broken In
I'm planning to get a new 24 inch monitor for myself, I'll mostly be using it for gaming, browsing the web and playing videos in HD. Can you guys suggest a good monitor for me probably within the 15K range? A swivel base would be an added bonus.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm planning to get a new 24 inch monitor for myself, I'll mostly be using it for gaming, browsing the web and playing videos in HD. Can you guys suggest a good monitor for me probably within the 15K range? A swivel base would be an added bonus.

Dell S2415H 24" LED IPS -14,200.

Link:Dell 24 inch LED - S2415H Monitor Price in India - Buy Dell 24 inch LED - S2415H Monitor online at Flipkart.com

OP
wakkun

wakkun

Broken In
Dell S2415H 24" LED IPS -14,200.

Link:Dell 24 inch LED - S2415H Monitor Price in India - Buy Dell 24 inch LED - S2415H Monitor online at Flipkart.com

Sadly, this one doesn't have a swivel base. Are there any other alternatives?

shadem99

Broken In
Samsung LS24D390HL/XL 23.6 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor(High Glossy Black) - Buy Online @ Rs.13282/- | Snapdeal.com

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

HP LED IPS 23fi 23" -12,900.

Link:HP 58.42 cm LED Backlit LCD - 23fi IPS Monitor Price in India - Buy HP 58.42 cm LED Backlit LCD - 23fi IPS Monitor online at Flipkart.com

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Alll of them are glossy, I dont have a reccommendation but glossy monitors are a pain in the eyes if you have lights behind you..
Try finding a matte monitor

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Of the three the HP 23/24/25/27 fi/xi are the best at the moment. With excellent color gamut and contrast they really stand out. They have an amazing smooth motion too. They don't skimp on quality looks or accessory department either and comes with all connectors including HDMI and VGA connectors,buy them eyes closed .....looks a million bucks either switched on or off!

OP
wakkun

wakkun

Broken In
Ok now I'm really confused, I think the Dell looks a lot better and is quite popular. The HP suits my budget better but is only 23". I'm not even considering the Samsung.

Top Bottom