Please recommend psu and ups for my system built. !!!

chetan.g

Journeyman
My current configuration is:

i7 4790k

ASUS Maximus Hero VII Hero

8 gb ram

2 TB Hard disk + 250 GB SSD

graphics : zontac gtx 750 ti 2gb (PLANNING TO UPGRADE TO GTX 780 TI)

------- my current PSU is 600 W cooler master.

Kindly recommend is my current PSU is enough or should I buy greater than 600 W. Also recommend a good UPS for my system which can give back up time more than 30 mins (In my view APC BR 1000G - kindly provide feedback shal I go with it or do some more research)

It would be very kind of you to please guide me in this.

Thanks..

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
for the current config, your current PSU is fine. But if you add 780Ti, get Seasonic SII12 ~ 6k and get APC 1100VA ~ 5.5k

on a side note, don't add 780Ti, get GTX 980/990 ;)

OP
C

chetan.g

Journeyman
for the current config, your current PSU is fine. But if you add 780Ti, get Seasonic SII12 ~ 6k and get APC 1100VA ~ 5.5k

on a side note, don't add 780Ti, get GTX 980/990 ;)

Thanks aditya for the feedback .. just wanted to know: my cpu is 4790 K , shall I proceed with the stock cooler and stock thermal paste OR shall I buy one from outside (Especially thermal paste)
My Cabinet is mid tower size and is of cooler master.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
You can add an aftermarket cooler if you oc or if run CPU intensive tasks for long hours. For normal gaming and usage its not needed.

sagar123

Broken In
maybe buy higher end of ups . apc BR1500G-IN or buy apc 1000 br . both are amzing . i dnt knw abt technical stuff and all tht much but its better to be buy higher end model with extra features . it is costly but worth it .

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
maybe buy higher end of ups . apc BR1500G-IN or buy apc 1000 br . both are amzing . i dnt knw abt technical stuff and all tht much but its better to be buy higher end model with extra features . it is costly but worth it .

Damn.

OP
C

chetan.g

Journeyman
You can add an aftermarket cooler if you oc or if run CPU intensive tasks for long hours. For normal gaming and usage its not needed.

Thanks for the feedback guys ..

Top Bottom