Please post the details of from where and for how much you purchased Creative EP 630

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
People who have purchased Creative EP 630 can you please post the details as to from where you purchased it and for how much? Also when you have purchased

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Friends please mention the City along with the shop name and of course if you can when exactly you purchased! Thanks! I guess Ramakrishnan it should be Mumbai!

raksrules

Youngling
I purchased it from a Group Order (GO) on TE. It cost me Rs. 840. I personally went to the guy's home to pick up. I am in Mumbai. He was shipping the same for 40 bucks more. I dont have the bill but he is going to upload the scanned copy of the bill on TE.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
rak007 what is this Group TE? Can you give me more details? I think you had mentioned earlier that it is some group from the internet from you have purchased!

raksrules

Youngling
@ajayritik

The website name is www.techenclave.com. Here there is a Hot Deals and Discussion section where the Group Order may be going on. You need to take a chance. The group order means that a single person orders the earphones in Bulk and then ships across to people thus getting it at better rates than retail. Reply back in case you have any doubts

raksrules

Youngling
I am not sure but you can try it in Forum. Another option is Garuda Mall. Or the Hongkong/China Markets near Majestic. I am not sure.

drgunjankumar

Broken In
Re: Please post the details of from where and for how much you purchased Creative EP

u can get it from planet m and landmark(around 1200, not sure).. but i guess the sp road option is better if its with bill and warranty.. for thousand buck its gr8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom