"Please insert a disc into Drive" error before installing Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box

prateek

Broken In
Hey guys,
I have an old setup copy of Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box. (used long time ago) That time, somehow i managed to install it but now as i run the "EAsetup.exe", i get an error saying "Please insert a disc into Drive M". And nothing goes ahead. So now i don't have the iso copy or a DVD disc of it but just the simple setup folder and can't even install the game. I don't know whether some files are missing or what but can't download a fresh copy either. Any way out to bypass this error and proceed to installation? (The Drive in which the setup folder is M: itself)

Don't know whether such questions are allowed on this forum but i need the solution PLEASE! :( Reply or PM me :?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
@all : OP says that he has got an OLD COPY so, that means he has got a legal copy, doesn't it ??

Hey guys,
I have an old setup copy of Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box. (used long time ago) That time, somehow i managed to install it but now as i run the "EAsetup.exe", i get an error saying "Please insert a disc into Drive M". And nothing goes ahead. So now i don't have the iso copy or a DVD disc of it but just the simple setup folder and can't even install the game. I don't know whether some files are missing or what but can't download a fresh copy either. Any way out to bypass this error and proceed to installation? (The Drive in which the setup folder is M: itself)

Don't know whether such questions are allowed on this forum but i need the solution PLEASE! :( Reply or PM me :?
Read the text in bold :D

@OP : Download a fresh copy here :D

Top Bottom