Please help - WhatSApp Chat Problem? - Urgent

GEEK_LEARNS

Broken In
Hello,
Respected Members,

I have mistakenly deleted the Whatsapp then I again install the Whatsapp but it restore the week old database, I want to know Is there any way by which I can get my these week messages? actually they are very important. Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.

GEEK_LEARNS

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Have you backed up your Whatsapp chats to something like Google Drive? If you have auto backup then I think the latest ones will be available.

Otherwise, all those chats are likely gone. From what I understand, it's likely that your latest chats were not scheduled to be backed up yet and that is why you only got the week old chats.

OP
G

GEEK_LEARNS

Broken In
Have you backed up your Whatsapp chats to something like Google Drive? If you have auto backup then I think the latest ones will be available.

Otherwise, all those chats are likely gone. From what I understand, it's likely that your latest chats were not scheduled to be backed up yet and that is why you only got the week old chats.
Hey, Thank You for this reply, I understand what you wrote, actually the messages in the chat of a week was very important, actually I usually use Whatsapp on computer, there I found some data like logs etc. and *.*LDB files, I want know Is there any way or hack by which I can fix this issue? Please reply.Respected Members if you have any info regarding this, then please reply.

OP
G

GEEK_LEARNS

Broken In
Hello,
Respected Members,
I want to know, if a user has a Database file some time old like a week or a month, but the whatsapp shows the recent messages as it received, then where the whatsapp stored these messages? I mean to ask there should be some log or file where the whatsapp stored these messages other than the database.If you have any info regarding this then please let me know.Thank you.
Regards,

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you talking about Whatsapp on phone or PC ? If on phone go through the steps described in here :
*www.fonedog.com/android-data-recovery/recover-deleted-whatsapp-messages-without-backup.html

OP
G

GEEK_LEARNS

Broken In
Are you talking about Whatsapp on phone or PC ? If on phone go through the steps described in here :
*www.fonedog.com/android-data-recovery/recover-deleted-whatsapp-messages-without-backup.html
Hello,

Thanks for the reply, I followed the procedure that this link described, after scanning they found nothing and they wanted to root the phone so that Extensive Search can be done, I don't know Is it safe or not? Anyways, Actually in my another phone, I have a Month Old Database file, but whenever I open Whatsapp it shows the latest Messages, I am sure that there should be some file where Whatsapp Stores the latest messages, Please Anyone knows about that? because I am searching that file, it might be on System Storage where a user don't have access without rooting the phone? But please shed some Light on this, Respected Members I am waiting a reply.

Thank You,

Regards,

GEEK_LEARNS

Top Bottom