please help..my video sreen capture not working..

Status
Not open for further replies.

saajan_here

Right off the assembly line
hi guys.

am facing a problem now..am having dell laptop with windows vista 32 bit.am using a screen video capture software which was working well but now its recording but can see it properly after recording..its seen in black and white and also distorted..before ther was no problem..i tried other softwares but all recording but after tht cant see properly..so please help me please..

thank u

mittyr

silentFOX
Do mention the software. Are U sure it got nothing to do with the settings ??

What "Codec"'s U have installed..it cud be a corrupted "Codec" ?? U shud try re-installing if ter's any

jatt

In the zone
Try to find any vedio codec and download it and install it by searching on google.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I'm not sure if codecs are the problem, anyway install K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, that has every codec available.

mittyr

silentFOX
How U playback the files ?? video player ??

Best way to if its codec prob is get a player with in-built codecs like VLC Player.

OP
S

saajan_here

Right off the assembly line
am using vlc media player only...so can i download the codec files from google..anyway thanks to all..see u soon.

mittyr

silentFOX
If your looking for codec packs - Google "CCCP" that just got all the right codecs only

If U got probs wid VLC Player, U shud look into the program settings or any other program messing with the recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom