Please help me to buy a budget gaming laptop... My budget 30-35K MAX

gaurav3282

Limbo Just Perfect :D :)
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

30-35K

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Netbook; 11" - 10” screen or less
Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen

15 or 14 better if it is 15

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Should be good with after sales services,heard of HP have gone way down with after sales services...

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Gaming (battlefield 3,crysis 2,NFS Run,Max Payne 3....),Movies,Video making,Photoshop..

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?

Should not be reflective

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

I live near by chandigarh so if it costs me less locally I would buy it locally...

duke123

In the zone
only HP G6 2005AX can met your requirements(battlefield 3,Max payne 3,Crysis 2):shock: at this budget.you can get it for 31729₹ from infibeam..if you are not satisfied with HP and AMD increase the budget...

Last edited:
OP
gaurav3282

gaurav3282

Limbo Just Perfect :D :)
only HP G6 2005AX can met your requirements(battlefield 3,Max payne 3,Crysis 2):shock: at this budget.you can get it for 31729₹ from infibeam..if you are not satisfied with HP and AMD increase the budget...
Bro I have to upgrade my PC too so I am low with budget hope you can understand... I was ok with HP but heating is too much in this particular laptop and moreover services people are talking about are not good these days with HP laptops..... that is why I am hesitating to go with this one....

Top Bottom