Please help me in buying a USB/pen drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
its not like transcend makes slower drives. the extra slim v30 drives are the slow ones.. but they are cheap. if u wan faster ones get the 110 or other series. check out their site first. transcend and kingston drives are good!

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Don't go for Jet Flash V30 drives at all...they are painfully slow with transfer speed of only 3mBps or so..
I bought Sandisk U3 drive a couple of months ago for 1100 bucks and i like it as it is U3 compatible and gives around 10MBps transfer speeds..
My friend here in delhi is getting a Kingston 2GB Data Traveler drive through some friend of his for only 850 bucks...it is original...
If you want to go for Transcend go for Jet flash 150..they give awesome speed...though you might get only 1GB in your budget...
My choice will be Sandisk...just love U3:)

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
What is the price of Corsair Flash Voyager 512MB and 1GB?

Could you give me the number of some good dealer in Kolkata?

I was thinking of buying it from Tirupati Enterprises in Kolkata. Are they any good? They are located at 11, Robert Street, 1st Floor, Kolkata - 700012.

Last edited:

gmanog

Journeyman
piyush gupta said:
Can u tell me where in chennai

I need a MP3player cum USB Pan Drive

of small size.

I m new to chennai

Head to Richie Street (actual name is Narasingapuram street) in Mount Road, its the electronics market for Chennai. You will find anything and eerything in that Market. You can bargain there. comparing the price in many shops will help you.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
arya, tirupati is reliable (guess john,sabretooth or kwinor get their stuff from tirupati itself, nt very sure, pm them)

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
They quoted me Rs. 1,600 for Corsair Flash Voyager 1GB. That is too expensive for me, but I want that drive. :(

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^yea..it is..arya..pm the other members from kolkata....they'll help u...some of them have good contacts in the shops of chandni

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
gmanog said:
Head to Richie Street (actual name is Narasingapuram street) in Mount Road, its the electronics market for Chennai. You will find anything and eerything in that Market. You can bargain there. comparing the price in many shops will help you.

Thanx buddy

Also can u tell me where is this Richir Street and Mount Road

I said I m new here no idea of anything

I only knows Adyar a bit and Thoraipakkam(living here)

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Tech.Masti said:
^^1GB for Rs.1600....:shock: too much expensive
Corsair is always a bit expensive when compared to other companies. But they have very fast drives and it is even waterproof.
Given a choice, I would always prefer to have a better quality product, even if I have to shell out a little bit more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom