Please guide me choosing the right Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
I am now presently in II PUC with PCMCs (Physics Chemistry Mathematics and Computer Science) Combination. And I am interested in Computers and want to work in my fathers industry (www.smitragauges.com, website created by myself) after some years of Work outside(Around 4-6 years).

I want to be connected with computer world so can you suggest an engineering or similar course by which I would be asked to work in Computer (Devices) manufacturing Department or Designing Department. (Ex: Manufacturing dept of iPod or processor or in design team).

I want an amalgam of both manufacturing or designing which is connected with Computers.

I thought of Industrial Design or robotics or embedded system. Please give information about these fields.

Are there any viable alternatives.

Please give me your valuable advice.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
well in India, u wont find many specialized courses.
ECE and EEE are broad courses, and u can select the kind of electives u want.
but to be honest, the designing jobs are very limited, most ECE grads endup at software companies, while most EEE grads endup in electrical/machinery related companies (eg, L&T, NTPC, etc)

appserver

Third Eye
Devrath,

As many people suggested here EEE or ECE would be the apt course. Some Science colleges offers Bachelor of Electrical Science.

Confused,

All electronic goods says "Made in Japan/China" and that's says everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom