"Play the new ASUS DIGITON game to win a free P8Z68 motherboard"

pegasus

Journeyman
Managed to get just 14,000 points on first try. :ashamed: I have been waiting to buy a Z68 motherboard and am just hoping i don't have to buy one. :grin:

Post your scores here (and in case you get it right, pssst... ;-) )

If you think you have what it takes to figure out how to build your own virtual city based on Asus motherboard technology, then make sure you swing by Asus' Digiton Motherboard City game for a chance to win one of 20 Sandy Bridge motherboards over the next two months. If you think it's going to a breeze to enter this competition, than think again, as it's a lot more challenging than it sounds.

Let's start with the prizes. From now until the second of June you have the chance to win one of two P8Z68-V Pro boards, one of three P8P67 Pro boards or one of five P8P67 LE boards. The from the third of June until the first of July you can win one of two P8Z68 Deluxe boards, one of three P8P67 Pro boards or one of five P8P67 LE boards. However, to be eligible to enter the prize draw you need to score an overall score of 36,000 points in the Digiton Motherboard City game.
Source: Asus kicks off Digiton Motherboard City competition - VR-Zone.com

DIGITON - ASUS

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks interesting. Will try.

post added
Manage 23000 at first try. Far away from 36K. Damn!

jenkin

Right off the assembly line
I too reached 36000 points. 1108th person to do that.
Sry, I won't tell the order coz it will reduce my chances of winning the draw.
Mr.Jaswant, you too don't tell that please, coz it will affect ur chance too.

Try hard ppl, it took me an hour just to figure out how the system works. and took me nearly the next 3 hours to crack it down.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK finally cracked it, although the last picture was not like this:-

*assets.vr-zone.net/12058/digiton_2.jpg

Rank 1514

Razor 1911

Broken In
Reached 36000

Asus Digiton Order Here:
This is the order of Asus Digiton to reach 36000 Points.
Uefi
Epu
Extra Sata 6Gb/s
Usb 3.0
Digi + VRM
Bt
Ai Suite Utility
Tpu

Last edited by a moderator:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope David Gregory and mehmet tameravuz get disqualified. Multiple entries. :mad:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually it is stated that there are 2 ways to do it. Anybody here have done it the alternate way?

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
There is LOGIC in the game....see the city as the evolution of the motherboard......yes u all heard me right we are developing motherboard in the game as a city...as we level up in the game it gets improved...if u have tried it then submit your score.

Top Bottom