[PlanningToBuy] Gaming Laptop

How about someone bringing me the Y740 from the U.S. ? (a friend)...
I recently bought m15 for myself as Y740 might never be launched in India & getting parts would be a big issue if something goes wrong. Asus GL504GV has been launched in India & costs $1700 here, would be a better bet. You can even get its RTX 2070 model for $2000.

Y740 is a great laptop for gamers, no doubt. Its cons over m15 are bit inferior build & weaker battery life (also lack of numpad for me) but it has better thermals out of the box over m15 & has a G-sync display.

Most companies like Lenovo, HP, Asus, have international warranty, which is honored only if that product is available for sale in that country. Dell has warranty transfer but I think it might still need the product to be available in India (I successfully transferred my Dell 7559 from India to US & an XPS 13 warranty from US to India).

MSI doesn't have international warranty & Razer doesn't sell laptops in India.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Congrats for your purchase! : D

Kindly post your experience of using this laptop.

Did you buy it from the US and brought it with you to India?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
for 4K gaming you will need a good Ti version GPU. and if you are using OLED for gaming then do consider the gameplay hours on it since its OLED.

instead of buying the soldered GPU & CPU laptops why don't u go with MXM board laptop configuration such as Clevo or Alienware.

Get the laptop from US friend and you will save money.

Top Bottom