Planning to BUY XBOX360/PS3 and a HDTV(or PC monitor) or a high-end PC...confused :(

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hello Friends

I am planning to buy a gaming console and a Television set . I am partial noobs on Gaming console so help me out. keep in mind that my budget is 35k. So here are the questions :

Should I buy this:
Flipkart.com: Sony PS3 160GB: Gaming Console (Rs.Rs. 16990)
Or this:
Flipkart.com: Microsoft X-Box 360 4 GB Slim: Gaming Console (Rs. 14990).

Which will have more VFM and expected to last longer.
Frm my noobie eyes. ..PS3 seems better but any expert opinion will be greatly appreciated. :) (no Fanboyism please :) )

I will have to buy an additional controlled too :(...so 2k more.

Now comes the tougher question . I need a a Monitor. These are the options:

1) Television :

What size of TV should be satisfactory ? 22 inches seems kinda less...but anything above and the budget overshoots. My parents and girlfriend are suggesting me to go for bigger inches...but I have a tight budget.
TVs Price List India: TVs & Video Players: Flipkart.com

So the other option is
2) HD Monitor.

Is the price difference HUGE?
Is the investment worth it ?

Confuesed..please HELP!!

reniarahim1

Youngling
i suggest you to go with PS3 as its acts a Blu-Ray player and a good upscaling dvd player. And of course if you dont mind games exclusive to X-Box. For television go for atleast a 32 inch..

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Should I invest in 32inch TV + PS3 ..(which have expensive games ) or should I buy a HIGH end PC..(games are far more cheaper ) ??

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
High-end PC is better for me.

Xbox 360 and PS3 have their place too. But the cost of buying games unless you jailbreak.....well. Figure out.

But then a high-end PC costs much more money too.

Gollum

Collector
Re: Planning to BUY XBOX360/PS3 and a HDTV(or PC monitor) or a high-end PC...confused

if the TV us going to be used only for the ps3/xbox, then get the 22" TV.
i find the Phillips 22"led TV on flipkart to be a good option since it has 2hdmi Ports and 120hz 1080p display.
best part is that it Costs only 14k

I'm gonna buy the same TV by the end of this month. ps3 will come next month or maybe next.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Re: Planning to BUY XBOX360/PS3 and a HDTV(or PC monitor) or a high-end PC...confused

High end PC...no contest

Top Bottom