planning to buy refrigerator capacity ranging from 180 to 230 ltr

prakashr85

Journeyman
Guys I am planning to buy refrigerator capacity ranging from 180 to 230 ltr my requirements are

Best price online/offline (cheapest)
Frost free/cyclic cooling(auto defroster and evaporator)
Deodorizer
Anti-bacteria protection
Works without Stabilizer
Toughened Glass Shelves
5 star rating
Budget - 10-15k
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
For online purchase try Flipkart and E-digi World. These two sites have good range and great service. I guess you can find your choice here...

OP
P

prakashr85

Journeyman
whether this one is having clean back LG GL-205XFDG5 Single Door Refrigerator - 190 Litres, 5 Star Rating, No. 1 in Ice Making, Largest Veg Basket - LG Electronics IN

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
^^
You have not mentioned your budget.
But around 20-25K, look no further than the new Samsung 5Star refrigerators with digital inverter compressor and other goodies. Power-savings are best in class and all the bells & whistles of any frost free refrigerators are present.

RT2735TNB - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

Last edited:
OP
P

prakashr85

Journeyman
^^
You have not mentioned your budget.
But around 20-25K, look no further than the new Samsung 5Star refrigerators with digital inverted compressor and other goodies. Power-savings are best in class and all the bells & whistles of any frost free refrigerators are present.

RT2735TNB - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

Can you suggest me some frost free in the range of 10-15k with all features like antibacterial protection , clean back, frost free, deodorizer etc..

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
How about this? Not sure of pricing, but it should come around 15K

RR2315TAB - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

or this

Flipkart: Samsung RA20HC Single Door 186 Litres Refrigerator: Refrigerator

Top Bottom