Planning to buy a new laptop around 40k(Need help)

gautam_07

Broken In
Hey guyz im new to this forum and i also want to purchase a new laptop this month,I live in Kolkata...
I have a few questions so please help me choose the best one :D

Questionnaire for laptop/notebook purchase:

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)-
30k-40k

2)What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
14" or 15" screen

3)What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Watching HD movies,internet work,playing online games like dota 2 and bf4

4)Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
Ive liked two APU based laptops
-HP Pav 15-e001AXHP Pavilion 15-e001AX Notebook (APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) Rs.40490 Price in India - Buy HP Pavilion 15-e001AX Notebook (APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) Metallic Black Online - HP: Flipkart.com

-HP Pav 15-e026AXHP Pavilion 15-e026AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 1.5GB Graph) Rs.38490 Price in India - Buy HP Pavilion 15-e026AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 1.5GB Graph) Imprint Mineral Black Vertical Brush Pattern Online - HP: Flipkart

5) Anything else you would like to say?

I was thinking of buying a laptop from Flipkart, as im not sure from where i can get these two laptops in kolkata..... if u know please guide me on that,if u knw any better confiq laptop than this than also suggest...

Please be quick ill be buying within 22nd of march
Thank Q :D

simon7234

Banned
First of all it depends your requirement. I have got a friend and he work in Dell. He helped me to buy a laptop that is dell vostro(not going for cong.) so One thing that if you need a laptop Dell has always an upper hand in technical specifications and the price you have mentioned you gen get a really good piece.

Top Bottom