Pirates of the Caribbean 3 trailer finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
1) Amazing VFX, just look at that vortex all done in 3d....super solid equation for water :drools over render

So that makes 2 movies to watch for this year. Fantistic 4 part 2 & This.

by the way, no one went to save Jack cos they missed him :D, how sad

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
gx... u didn't remember Spidey 3 !!!

Saw 300. It rocked. The fight choreography was kool. The sepia look, superb.
A must-watch on the 70mm screen. Anythin below that, first time, u miss the real pleasure of movie-seeing.

^^^^^ True...I hv been waiting for 300 for over 5 months...awesome movie..Meanwhile direct link to download Pirates trailer
*www.ifitsmovies.com/video/pirates_480.mov add to new URL in DAP and download to ur disk to watch later .

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
alok4best said:
^^^^^ True...I hv been waiting for 300 for over 5 months...awesome movie..Meanwhile direct link to download Pirates trailer
*www.ifitsmovies.com/video/pirates_480.mov add to new URL in DAP and download to ur disk to watch later .

Thanx for the trailer download link

NikhilVerma

Padawan
A little higher res trailer....

*playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?sid=34829163&sdm=web&pt=rd

download with Flashget or any other download manager .... dun worry it redirects to the file.

But frankly I didn't like the trailer too much, don't know If I'll like any other trailer after watching 300's :D damn that movie.... it ruined all the future movies for me... hehe

hailgautam

Youngling
pathiks said:
captain jack is back.. :D :D
yes he is back....it was shown in the the 2nd episode itself, Pirates of Caribbean has been getting better by the episode. Further you can expect some fighting between the leads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom