Status
Not open for further replies.

hash!!

________
picasa... not quite a full-on photo editing s/w... bt it might just serve ur purpose... if not, try the MS PhotoEditor thats bundled wid MS Office... thats a decent tool as well...
due respects to a god called photoshop... amen... :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
There's also another photo editor,
Zoner Photo Studio 8 Home.

its featured as a Full Product in PC World magazine.

if you spend Rs.100 Bucks you get this s/w worth $69.99 :shock:

& also the free 3GB Fedora Core 6

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
u know its quite shame that all these Multimedia institues all ways teach new comers PhotoShop or all those Paid things... :(

there are much better softwares available open source and free... they never thought about that... why not teaching those so in courties like india its easy to afford a Free software...

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
^^
There's no one to listen us. They only use that by which they can earn a lot without much effort. :(

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^

yeah quite true... i think it here Indian Education ministry has to come in... as like they have control over Universites and there courses.. as they may take this also... and make these nessesary changes... to make sure Institues do teach those sofware apllication also.. :|

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
Gimp is the way to go. The tools are very similiar to Photoshop and its very easy to adapt if you have used Adobe photoshop earlier.

you can get Gimp for Windows here or look for old digit cds, it was given sometime back, i think in June Anniversary issue

thetechsavy

Right off the assembly line
I have been using GIMP with GAP for quite long time it is light yet vey powerful tool in Image Manipulation and the best part is that it is Opensource :))

amitshahc

doing R&D of webtools
well there is online photo editor with the same feature like of adobe photoshop. it will be usefull when u don't have any software intalled on your machine. or you just want to edit it far from your terminal.
Splashup is the site.

and there are more listed in this source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom