Phone under Rs.3k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I want a phone for my dad under 3k. Which one is the best? It will just be used for calling but still it will be good if it has atleast an FM radio along with an MP3 player. Camera is not that important. It should have a good battery life & excellent signal reception.

Suggest some models quickly as I am going out in afternoon to get it.

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I am thinking of extending the budget to 5k to get a decent phone. I think getting a really low end phone is not worth it.

Revised Budget - Rs.5000
Any choice besides the 3110c or 3500c?

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
better than 3500c is the new 7210 Supernova, has better resolution and screen clarity, 2.0MP cam, Stereo loudspeakers, landscape video playback, bluetooth with A2DP, USB 2.0 and so on for the same price. its sleek and light weight too. has gud battery life and nice signal reception.

utsav

damn busy...
7210supernova or to stay below 3k get motorola w270 wid 2 gb micro sd which is an awesome package within 3k budget :D

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I too am inclined to get the 7210 supernova.
Any good models from Sony Ericsson or Samsung worth a look?

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Go for 'T280i'. I have purchased it for 3.3k. Camera is 1.3mp, FM radio, bluetooth, internet and the only downfall with it is the 12 mb space. You can't upgrade or fit any micro/mini SD's. But what more can you expect in 3.3k.

The best part about this cell is its looks, just check it out and I'm pretty sure your dad will just love it. ;)

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Buying cancelled due to some unfavourable reasons :(
Sorry for wasting ur time.
Thanks for your help. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom