Phone under 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukaida

In the zone
Is there any model available under 10k which can record atleast 10 minutes of Video? Please suggest.I donot want to attach any extra memory card.

aadipa

Padawan
K500/K700 can do that easily... K500 have 12MB and K700 have 41MB... but K700 will be little higher that 10K

You can also look for 6600 which now comes with 64MB MMC and with add on software can record the video till the menory lasts, inbuilt software can record 9 sec video only.. this phone is also little more than 10K

OP
bukaida

bukaida

In the zone
aadipa said:
K500/K700 can do that easily... K500 have 12MB and K700 have 41MB... but K700 will be little higher that 10K

inbuilt software can record 9 sec video only..

how do I record a 10 min video then?

aadipa

Padawan
In SE phones (K500/K700) there is option to record upto the memory is remaining.. it is off by default as such files are big and not usable for MMS but if u want, u can record such long video.

Start Camera, switch to video mode, More>Video Length.. Set as unlimited.

prash007

Journeyman
yeah..model is really good and it records video for 10min. see previous posts regarding 6600.
Its priced at 10k.

Milkshake

Banned
bukaida said:
Nokia 6600 has come down to Rs.9999. Will it solve my purpose? How is the model?

though its a smartphone my exp with it isn't so good

Avg keypads
no fm
SLOW processor
Sound......................very bad
Bluetooth is slow
Avg display
A typical/boring NOKIA User Interface
I think tat will be enough or Doc will kill me...... :p

Go for k700i but it 2 hv few drawbacks
No exp memory
Not a smartfone but supports Java

I'll reccomend for k700i and it can record more than 10 min of video while
6600 can record only upto 9sec if third party s/w isn't used

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Yeah all reviews suggest that K700i is better and its not a lot more than 10k. MAybe around 10.5k or something I last heard.

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
In my opinion spend a good amount one time. Why change again and again. Buy a mobile that is future proof and value for money Go for 6630 the best in its class priced Rs. 13,600 gives you better performance than 6600 or K700. The major pros of this phone are 1.3 Mega Pixel camera can take good shots as well as record upto 1 hour of video. 3G Network, EDGE for that fastest browsing and bundled usefull applications like video editor, Anti-Virus etc. So make the good choice and buy the 6630!

aadipa

Padawan
6630 is always better than k700i but u can get k700i @ 8750 while 6630 is at 13500, both rates with bill and 1 year warranty.

nikhil

Broken In
i need to purchase a mid -quality mobile....which model/company should i guess.....i would be willing to spend upto rs 9000 for it...pl suggest 2-3 models

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
nikhil said:
i need to purchase a mid -quality mobile....which model/company should i guess.....i would be willing to spend upto rs 9000 for it...pl suggest 2-3 models

Nokia 6600, Nokia 6230, Motorola E398, Sony Ericsson K700i, Sony Ericsson K508i.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom