1. Budget?- Max 19K
2. Display type and size?- 4.3" - 5" , QHD/HD
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? - Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? -Known reliable brand , open to lenovo /MMX. Heard gionee and xolo good.
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). - Touch
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. -- All
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). - Android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. 3G , Wi-Fi Yes
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? GPS
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? Multimedia mostly and Cam. Bit Internet
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? - Grand Duos as it is popular but not impressed by reviews
12. Any other info that you want to share- Dual Sim
Gionee is a much bigger brand than the likes of MMX, Xolo etc. All MMX, Xolo etc do is to rebrand original Chinese phones from Gionee, BLU, Allview etc and sell it with their brand sticker You can see if you search deeper that the so much popular Xolo Q800 is actually Gionee GN708w or The household Canvas handsets are actually BLU Life models.
wacc to this site desire 501 processor is below grand duos. ppl are bashing grand in almost all tech sites what ur feedback on desire 501? can we consider this better than grand duos?stuck with the choice betn p780 and desire 501?or shud I still go with grand?