Phone getting OFF Now and Then

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Each and every time I discuss about best smartphone someone of you says that it has old processor etc., and you are not considering how long it losts.

According to my panic experience spending money on companies like lava Celkon redmi is irrelevant. Instead if you spend extra 5000 rupees you can get nice one. If you can't try to buy low end millitary grade certified smartphone.

I have seen a number of people who bought redmi and suffering now.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Now a days if you spend extra, you get glass back.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
These phones will lost for atleast 10 years without any errors or failures when used with care. Care means using always filp cover, high quality screen guard etc.,.
No, they won't last more than 5-6 years. Even if they did, you won't want to continue using it as your primary phone. Case and point, I transitioned from OP3 to Poco X3 pro after about 5 years and my OP3 is backup phone now.
These phones can survive at extreme weather conditions and when accidentally dropped into water and fell down etc.,.
Tell that to buyers who have lost claim to repairs under warranty for these phones.
htc u series, lg g series etc.,. Among these lg g series are available at lowest price.
Both are dead.
companies like lava Celkon redmi is irrelevant
lava and celkon are crap. Only an idiot would bunch Xiaomi with them.

Visit the following link

*hiconsumption.com/best-rugged-mil-spec-smartphones/

These phones are either discontinued, crap or both. Btw, the article is meant for customers in USA, we won't get "rugged" phones in India.

Last edited:

rupeshforu3

In the zone
The details and reviews given in the above link are for all millitary grade certified smartphones.

I think that none of you used such phone and I am using at present and I have not used such phone before but used redmi.

I used redmi note 4 mido for two years and at first it worked fine and after some days I have flashed custom rom and from there all the problems started one by one. After some days it has felt into water unexpectedly and the phone stopped working. As the phone is not working l flashed another custom rom and after that the situation became even worst. After some days it has felt down on floor mistakenly and the screen has broken even screen guard is installed. So I have installed non mi screen through technician and after some days the phone stopped working and unable to boot. So I have flashed miui stock rom and after that the situation became even worst. After that I have flashed a number of times custom rom and stock rom. Finally the device became unusable.

After that I have bought lg g7 plus thinq and I am using from the past 40 months and upto now there is no any error or any boot failure etc.,. It has even felt in water unexpectedly and felt down on floor mistakenly. Still there is no screen Scratch etc.,.

The company like redmi and others even lg or samsung manufacturers their devices using inferior quality ics but lg, samsung, and htc, nokia has released few models with millitary grade certified and in competition with apple iphone.

Whatever phone you buy finally I am requesting you to not root and install custom rom magisk etc.,. Always install high quality screen guard, use two side leather flip cover etc.,. Many phones fails due to these reasons only.

Many people don't know these and even if they know neglect as they are not hardware geeks.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Visit the following link

*hiconsumption.com/best-rugged-mil-spec-smartphones/

Except for Samsung & Panasonic, all other brands are never heard of. And these are meant to Military people. Casual users won't buy it.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I used redmi note 4 mido for two years and at first it worked fine and after some days I have flashed custom rom and from there all the problems started one by one. After some days it has felt into water unexpectedly and the phone stopped working. As the phone is not working l flashed another custom rom and after that the situation became even worst. After some days it has felt down on floor mistakenly and the screen has broken even screen guard is installed. So I have installed non mi screen through technician and after some days the phone stopped working and unable to boot. So I have flashed miui stock rom and after that the situation became even worst. After that I have flashed a number of times custom rom and stock rom. Finally the device became unusable.
I can't comprehend what you did that actually messed the phone up. There's one thing for sure though, installing a custom rom won't cause phone to fall down and break it's screen. Also, glass is glass and glass breaks.

After that I have bought lg g7 plus thinq and I am using from the past 40 months and upto now there is no any error or any boot failure etc.,. It has even felt in water unexpectedly and felt down on floor mistakenly. Still there is no screen Scratch etc.,.
*www.androidauthority.com/mil-std-810g-rating-1017646/
The company does not need to provide proof that any of these tests were actually carried out.
*www.gsmarena.com/lg_g7_thinq-9115.php
MIL-STD-810G compliant*
*does not guarantee ruggedness or use in extreme conditions
Don't believe every tech jargon they use in marketing. Your phone is NOT military grade "certified" but only "compliant".
Whatever phone you buy finally I am requesting you to not root and install custom rom magisk etc
Why? Just because you messed your phone up, doesn't mean everyone else will.
use two side leather flip cover
Flip covers are waste of money. Get a proper silicone/rugged case if it comes to buying one.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The only reason to mess up phone after rooting & flashing is by doing dirty flash with incorrect matching kernel + ROM.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Ok thanks I have provided my experiences and suggestions and thought those may be useful to you.

Top Bottom