Phone getting OFF Now and Then

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Nothing change even after hard rest....
Now I need to buy a new one but I have no savings.
Please if possible reply in the following thread. Thank you all.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/budget-phone-for-daily-life.210925/

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I have PC but no broadband internet. Can I Unlock Bootloader and Install OrangeFox on my Redmi Note 7S ? I couldn't find any offline solution tutorial yet. Please help me.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I have PC but no broadband internet. Can I Unlock Bootloader and Install OrangeFox on my Redmi Note 7S ? I couldn't find any offline solution tutorial yet. Please help me.
Dont try anything without having the basic requirements of access to internet. If you mess up, its gone for good.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Damn!
If I buy a new phone then should I try with my old phone ?
Unfortunately situation will be more or less same.
PC without internet.
I want buy a cheap phone of 7K and want Custom ROM my old RN7S.
Thank you.

K_akash_i

Journeyman
if u have a spare smart phone in ur home(family members)
u can just do usb tethering and get internet , to unlock bootloader that is

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Dude you have to research on your own. These kinda information can't be given away. If your phone bricks, you are just going to blame. Goku has already given you the starting link, xda. Now it's upto you to understand the whole process and get started.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Buying phones from as redmi etc., will definitely cause such serious issues but if you buy from standard companies like samsung or lg you can't get such issues.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Buying phones from as redmi etc., will definitely cause such serious issues but if you buy from standard companies like samsung or lg you can't get such issues.

I used LG Nexus 5 for 1 year and update damaged motherboard.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Give me 100% working tutorial.
I never did Unlocking before.
Ask all questions about note 7s here
All telegram channels.

*t.me/RedmiNote7Official
Channel: @RedmiNote7Updates
Off-Topic: @RedmiNote7OT
Photograpy: @RedmiNote7Photography
Customization: @XiaomemeCustomization
Combot: Redmi Note 7/7S | OFFICIAL > Users | Combot
Abide by all the rules, type /rules to check all rules.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Some of the phones are built with millitary grade standard and I always recommend to buy them.

These phones are built with high quality components such as pcb battery etc.,. These phones will lost for atleast 10 years without any errors or failures when used with care. Care means using always filp cover, high quality screen guard etc.,.

These phones can survive at extreme weather conditions and when accidentally dropped into water and fell down etc.,. Normal phones gets heated when you run more apps but these phones have separate cooling system etc.,.

The phones are apple iphone, samsung galaxy edge s series, htc u series, lg g series etc.,. Among these lg g series are available at lowest price.

If you can't spend amount about 25000 or higher then there are some phones such as lg w series which you can get below 15000 but these have little lower spec than costly ones. Recently nokia has also released millitary grade standard phone.

I have bought lg g7 plus thinq 2 years ago at 27000 and used heavily by running a number of apps at time and still there are no errors or failures etc.,. It felt down upto 10 times unexpectedly and even there is no screen damage.

If you can't believe me try to read the specs and reviews of lg g7 plus thinq, htc u 11 samsung galaxy S7 edge or S8 edge etc.,.

While buying a smartphone don't see whether it has latest processor or ram etc., instead see how it is built. If you can spend additionally just 5000 to 6000 than redmi or realme you can get high quality millitary grade standard phone.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Get an old Nokia 3310 then :rofl:
Each and every time I discuss about best smartphone someone of you says that it has old processor etc., and you are not considering how long it losts.

According to my panic experience spending money on companies like lava Celkon redmi is irrelevant. Instead if you spend extra 5000 rupees you can get nice one. If you can't try to buy low end millitary grade certified smartphone.

I have seen a number of people who bought redmi and suffering now.

Top Bottom