Phone for dad, URGENT in 20k

Dad needs to buy a phone.

He already has an ipad so he's an avid iOS user.
Should I buy
iphone 4 or
Galaxy Grand or
HTC One X(seller warranty)?

Budget - 20k

Do you advice to go Windows Phone?
He's using a touch phone for the first time.

Any other options if there are please include in your response.
Kindly reply ASAP as he'll be buying tomorrow or this week.

Do you suggest to buy phones from ebay with seller warranty?
I really can get awesome phones if I consider the no warranty option. :)

dude1

Journeyman
Well if ur dad just needs a phone that's easy to use and good looking buy him iphone 4. If you want better hardware and ok with windows go with Lumia 820.... nice looks, easy UI,Good camera In ur budget 20k....Whatever happens don't go for GALAXY GRAND!..... As for android Go wid Xperia SP...Good looks, good specs :cool:

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Well if ur dad just needs a phone that's easy to use and good looking buy him iphone 4. If you want better hardware and ok with windows go with Lumia 820.... nice looks, easy UI,Good camera In ur budget 20k....Whatever happens don't go for GALAXY GRAND!..... As for android Go wid Xperia SP...Good looks, good specs :cool:

Agree- stay away from Galaxy Grand, for best fit in Android the Xperia SP is available at tradus at 21.5k. But for your father, a smiler UI would be preferable. Take the Lumia 820 (20k) or 720 at 15.3k

OP
S

sizzlingsaumye

Broken In
Yeah NOT Galaxy Grand for sure(though he quite liked it when he saw).
Even iPhone's not a bad option cosidering iOS is a good ecosystem and he already owns an iPad?

PS: I don't like sony's display and UI eventhough it's krait(doesn't matter to him) and I might as well buy a quad core if not opting for warranty. :D

How about used Galaxy S3/HTC One X?
I'm getting these around 18-20k with some months warranty left.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
IMO S3 would be better option with Warranty left. But I phone 4 or nokia Lumia 820 Would win Here this purely IMO.

Top Bottom