Phone Buying Advice : INR 25000

never looked at exynos since beginning. was waiting to buy it when it was launched but samsung as always then very idiotically left out the 5g version. as i said, an insider confirmed it - a relative of a very close friend working in a very senior position & specifically asked not to reveal any more than what was going on as per rumour. i remember from the beginning it was launched in India, it was very limited in quantity specially of black, purple and red. also when the sale was going on i saw many people commenting in social media the piece they have received has some issue or another. may be you got lucky like i got lucky to get timely delivery of phone and next day before time (6 days before) charger from flipkart and there are people still crying for orders placed before mine.
regarding price, if i buy it today, it` will be around 28.5k. regarding price, sister asked me to get fold 3 and is ready to pay for it. some may be you too might consider it childish but the biggest advantage of A52s at present is that it is available in Black colour while FE is not. in 2006, i didn't buy Nokia N73 as it was not available in grey colour. the dealer said people go for a different brand in the same colour instead of buying a different colour. it is a matter of mixed priorities buddy, its complicated.
everything is still on hold as S21FE might be launched on 20th.
Under 30k, A52s is a good phone, no doubt. But for 35-36k, the normal price for normal people, it's overpriced.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Under 30k, A52s is a good phone, no doubt. But for 35-36k, the normal price for normal people, it's overpriced.
samsung is always overpriced friend in the name of samsung premium but then you get slightly better software experience (except stock like ones) and longer duration updates. even 37k edge pro will get only 2 years of updates. had it been 3, i would have gone for it.
regarding a52s, its 31.5 in offline shops right now using upgrade bonus without giving any old phone. i asked yesterday about some models and samsung cafe is giving this upgrade bonus without taking any old phone. they said they will insert my sim in any phone and then open the purchased phone and insert it in that. card cashback is less than this amount in some models. any card reward points will be extra.

OP

123hero

In the zone
all phones i see are with the 6.5 / 6.7 inch screen with a weird ass aspect ratio of 19:9 and 20:9 which kinda looks disproportionate to me.

do they not make phones with proportionate screens anymore now ?

i use a Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 since 2018 and it has 6 inch screen with a 2:1 aspect ratio which looks proportionate. It has one of the best looking IPS LCD panels as well.

all phones i see are with the 6.5 / 6.7 inch screen with a weird ass aspect ratio of 19:9 and 20:9 which kinda looks disproportionate to me.

do they not make phones with proportionate screens anymore now ?

i use a Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 since 2018 and it has 6 inch screen with a 2:1 aspect ratio which looks proportionate. It has one of the best looking IPS LCD panels as well.
I'm fine with the aspect ratios. Companies opted that for higher screen to body ratio. Also phones wider than 75mm are tough to use for most people, I will personally prefer 70mm, but alas, not much options. As they are trying to not make phones much wider, they made it longer. Sony has proper 21:9 phones.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
those days are gone these big touchscreen phones would look weird size considering these aspect ratio's

Top Bottom