Phone around 15k...

Vensanga

Journeyman
I have been using Nokia 5800 for 2 years now and am planning to buy a new phone next month..so can you guys please suggest me a good phone....

I use my phone for Playing Music (3.5 mm),Takng Pctures, Messaging,Internet (Maps comes n very handy).. these are the main purpose i can come up now so can you please suggest for me...

Thanks...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Nokia C6-01 fits your requirement perfectly if you are okay with it's ageing OS. Good cam, strong Ovi maps and good music quality. also check Samsung Ace

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
^^^ Samsung Galaxy Ace for 14k... 3.5" Capacitive Screen (HVGA resolution), Android 2.2 Froyo, 5 MP Camera with flash, 800 Mhz Processor and a decent GPU...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ low resolution screen, low wattage battery (1 day use max). those are they only cons i can find of Ace. but @ 14-14.5k, its priced rather high.

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
Thanks..i was looking at Nokia C6 01 but wat i find is that the phone itself(physical) is exactly same....neway i think its a good phone and i am familiar with Nokia and have'nt use much other phone....i guess i should go with this phone as i dont get much choice as i dont rely like Samsung and all..Neway as am planning to buy next month i think i have plenty of time to decide...thnks alot....

Top Bottom