Personalizing Tshirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering if there is a place in delhi where u can get quotes printed on ur tshirts ...I wud love to have my ts personalised..this may sound wierd but if u can have ur desktop personalized why not tshirts:cool: Include prices ,quality & exact location of the place

satyamy

Alive Again...
Ihatemyself said:
I was just wondering if there is a place in delhi where u can get quotes printed on ur tshirts ...I wud love to have my ts personalised..this may sound wierd but if u can have ur desktop personalized why not tshirts:cool: Include prices ,quality & exact location of the place
no idea abt delhi
but we already have this in Mumbai :D

αNerd

Right off the assembly line
Many latest ultra mod color labs in Hyderabad provide T-Shirt printing. So the same may hold true for Delhi too. Just ask some one.

virus_killer

Journeyman
Try this one www.xtees.com,, And if you want to print something your own thn just write a mail to sam, He will tell you how much would it cost you, and now you must be thinking who is this SAM ? just visit that web site you will get to know,, It's really damn good.

virus_killer

Journeyman
Yes, I still use to buy t-shirts from that site, and the best thing about that web site is it provides COD i.e Cash On Delivery, so there is no chance to loose your money.

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Really shocking dat delhi does not have such a place ...i mean it will really be profitable as most of us want to show ourselves thru this stuff ( at least i):confused:
waitin' for more responses

prasad_den

Padawan
If you want photo T shirts or photo mugs or photo prints... try this:
*www.picsquare.com/prices.do?forward=products

They are based in Bangalore...!!

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
Thanx prasad_den...good site but it does not offer COD scheme.
@virus_killer ...in how many days do u recieve ts ...also some ts have explicit content ..so i hope they dont send catalogues along wid ts 'coz i wont recieve them but my family members(and i dont want them to see even 'xtees.com' text else they will surely try to find more and see all other ts wid dat content)

Journeyman
well goood goood good , i will wear my popular game characters now I need some best screenshots for some games , I am doing for laracroft ....who else ? next may be morgan freeman.....well I dont know how fear point man look alike .

chinmay

Journeyman
There IS a shop in Pallika bazaar, Connaught place, New Delhi which prints a customized t-shirt for you. Its shop no. 182 i think, not sure though. What it lacks is quality. The t-shirts I bought began to fade after 3-4 washes and personally I don't prefer local rubber prints as they come off easily.

xtees.com seems to be a nice site but it adds Rs. 80 for Cash-On-Delivery. I was really looking for some marijuana or drugs based t-shirts which i did find there but what I am concerned about is quality as its really cheap. I have ordered 5 of them on Credit Card. Lets see when it arrives and how is the t-shirt material.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
virus_killer said:
Try this one www.xtees.com,, And if you want to print something your own thn just write a mail to sam, He will tell you how much would it cost you, and now you must be thinking who is this SAM ? just visit that web site you will get to know,, It's really damn good.
Awesome, just plain awesome! Thanks, dude! :)

This, by the way, is a seriously cool T-shirt:

*www.xtees.com/mt/images/mt0103.gif

:lol:

chinmay

Journeyman
aryayush said:
This, by the way, is a seriously cool T-shirt:

*www.xtees.com/mt/images/mt0103.gif

:lol:

Yeah, thats really nice. Again, the problem of a t-shirt with a long quote and small fonts is that it misses the eyes of maximum people. I have tried a lot of them and rarely do I find a person reading what is written. T-shirts with 3 to 4 word quotation and large fonts seem funnier. But thats just my personal preference. To each his own I guess.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
No, you are right. Ideally, that's the way to go.

But this one does not have a quote, it is just the grey screen of death. You don't need to read the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom