GAMEPAD
Logitech Wingman eXtreme Gamepad
Motion sensing capability
Sensor on/off button. On the fly toggle
*NO FORCE FEEDBACK*
Great feel and build
No problems whatsoever
Barely used and in great condition! :)
Awesome for flight games and games like street fighter!
Ive hardly used it, used it for hawx and street fighter 4.
Free Star wars rogue squadron CD.
See pics for more details or visit below link

PC Game Controllers: Review of Logitech Wingman Gamepad Extreme

2. Gamepad is also 3 yrs old but hardly used. It was given to me by my uncle. He knew I like gaming and bought it. But I prefer keyboard+mouse :grin:

3. Reason for sale: Just lying around, could be useful to someone else
//All products are really well maintained especially gamepad//

4. Warranty details:NONE on all products

5. *Expected Price:
Price reduced! Mumbai Buyers only
GAMEPAD== Rs 400/- (pls dont compare this to cheap zebronics gamepads. Its a Logitech device and has motion sensing called G-Force tilt)

6. *Location of Seller:
MUMBAI

7. *Pictures along with your handle ID + date written on a piece of paper.

*i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/shashankgr8/th_IMG_0037.jpg

*i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/shashankgr8/th_IMG_0035.jpg

*i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/shashankgr8/th_IMG_0033.jpg

Last edited:

agyaat

Broken In
@guru_urug

You could make a mention of the state of affairs with the mobo-

a. whether it was fine the last time you used it(you say it's one year ago..), or some failure was identified or suspected then and if such a thing led to it being left off use.

b. (this isn't as necessary as (a))and how it is that you would test the processor on your uncle's mobo one week ago, obviously you had the goods to test this mobo of yours as well, then?

I sent you a pm asking the same questions, which apparently didn't get delivered... the sent folder showed zero.

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
@guru_urug

You could make a mention of the state of affairs with the mobo-

a. whether it was fine the last time you used it(you say it's one year ago..), or some failure was identified or suspected then and if such a thing led to it being left off use.

b. (this isn't as necessary as (a))and how it is that you would test the processor on your uncle's mobo one week ago, obviously you had the goods to test this mobo of yours as well, then?

I sent you a pm asking the same questions, which apparently didn't get delivered... the sent folder showed zero.

a&b: We bought similar configs. I upgraded last year because I love playing games and a pentium D wudnt do much justice to it. This was when I last used the old parts,It was working fine. I sold the ram and graphics card to a college friend. And I bought the system in my siggy. Now my uncle still uses his pentium D+945 mobo in his office. I just replaced the procy with the one I have lying at my place. It booted up, so no probs with the procy. Now to check the mobo I'd need to make a lot of connections!! (HDD,cables,fans,RAM,etc) Its not feasible because its a office machine and I cant spend much time on it. If u have read my offer, Im giving the mobo just Rs100 value!! I wud get that much even if I gave it for scrap. Motherboards are easily affected by moisture,dust,static. Its been lying for a year in a box, I dont want anybody to complain later. If it works well then good. In worst case scenario anybody who gets the mobo and doesnt work,sell it off as scrap! I am also offering without motherboard, and I can give full guarantee for that! If this is against the forum rules then I will take motherboard offer off, at lamington road a shopkeeper said he'll give me 250 for the mobo without even testing it(mobo parts are valuable) Im trying to sell it here so that it may prove to be lucky for someone. Otherwise I have other ways to use the mobo. I hope that answers your queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom