Pens for signature

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I sign about 50-100 times a day. I've used Cello gripper, Cello pinpoint, Reynolds trimax, and few other cheap pens. The problem with them is they all start leaking while signing except trimax which expands especially when writing on a stamp paper.
Can somebody suggest a pen that does not leak and is good for signing and jotting down small notes. Should not cost more than ₹200/-.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
So I did some research and found about parker pen there are mainly two varieties: 1. Ballpoint Pen
2. Roller Ball Pen

The second one is similar to Gel pen which is not suitable for writing on a stamp paper. I went in the market but purchased what the shopkeeper offered. It is a pierre cardin ₹125/- ballpoint pen. I thought it would work but it leaks like all others in the nib. Today I was in a supermarket for a mouse trap adhesive but my eyes focused in the stationery section which had a separate stand for parker pens only. I didn't go for it since I had purchased the other just few days back. I thought let it be empty then I'll go for that. It was a good collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Even I'm in search of an executive pen which "looks good" as my first priority. Since I'm in a public office, I need to sign 100 times daily on various papers so "flashing out my pen" is the thing I'm looking to. It should just be smooth.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
What do you mean by "leaking"? And sign what? Signing A4 docs and cheques are vastly different. I sign a lot too, mostly cheques, and for last two years using the Uniball 1 mm one, never failed once, smooth as fuck because of thick ink.

icebags

Technomancer
I had a Raynolds fountain pen back in school days, it was super light and very smooth. not as smooth as a parker, but much lighter that gave me very satisfying writing experience.

Anyways, you may look for these, in offline shops these may come at a cheaper price.

*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61hnyMD-iVL._SL1500_.jpg

but, if you are looking for a pen to sign official docs, better look for a gel pen with waterproof ink.

icebags

Technomancer
there are some waterproof gel pens, don't spread. once they are dry, they pretty much stay there.

Top Bottom